I know how to set up teams but I do not know how to set up skrims

I will need lists of dates when everyone is free
 there are going to be two lists one for starters one for backups
anyone who wants the following

scout
soldier
demo
sniper
(If i'm missing a class that is aloud in MGE let me know)

Needs to fight 1v1 in a MGE match I will be watching! who ever wins gets to be starters of the UGC but I am gonna recomend to the captain if backups and starters can alternate by match so one skrim/match starters go and one skrim/match backups go because I was backup and I never got to play I want this to be equal as possible! 

UGC Team name will be Azure Flame 

Rules: http://www.ugcleague.com/rules_tf2h.cfm

Weapon bans/misc bans: http://www.ugcleague.com/files/configs/H...ugc_HL.txt

any questions please ask below along with the class you want! I only have 2 starters so far! that's me as heavy and chaosdynasty as medic! I will get the list out once I get more names out. Who ever told zazy your position please tell me so I can keep track! I will put up the list soon. 

I hope everyone has a wonderful day and let me know if i'm missing anything.
No TC reference in the ugc team name pls
Sounds neat.  I won't be participating though but I can help you organize a bit.  I been dealing with stuff so sorry if I didn't answer your questions before and responded in time.
I have played enough sniper to know that sniper mge matches are a joke and should not be used to judge a starter and a sub. Sniper mge matches are just a case of whoever scopes second and clicks the other guy's head. If u want to judge if a sniper is good, u have to do a lobby as a team, or a scrim, preferably a scrim against another team in your division. I don't have he time to be a starter on your team, and I'm already a sub on another team so I can't play for you, but I will help u here with this advice.
(09-01-2015, 11:54 PM)MauiiHan☀ Wrote: No TC reference in the ugc team name pls

not a problem, but what cream told me I have to be an admin so Idk what to do about all this.

(09-02-2015, 05:55 AM)MLG NAZI [TC] Wrote: I have played enough sniper to know that sniper mge matches are a joke and should not be used to judge a starter and a sub. Sniper mge matches are just a case of whoever scopes second and clicks the other guy's head. If u want to judge if a sniper is good, u have to do a lobby as a team, or a scrim, preferably a scrim against another team in your division. I don't have he time to be a starter on your team, and I'm already a sub on another team so I can't play for you, but I will help u here with this advice.

ahh okay thanks for that I didn't know that, this is from the last clan I was in and that's how they did it my bad.

(09-01-2015, 11:54 PM)MauiiHan☀ Wrote: No TC reference in the ugc team name pls

I have to be an admin anyway I'm probably gonna take this down, and have someone else do it. because I don't want to get in trouble.
From Zazy has said, that Mehet is going to revive his old team?
[Image: giphy.gif]
TC LEGEND
"+0 for now" - SwagJuice [TC] AKA "The One"
I can back up med if you like itd be a fun thing to try and schedule wise i should be free most weekends but I sometimes have soccer games in the day so night I'm always good(plus mon and weds practice)
[img=0x560]http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/375/737/8d7.gif[/img]
(09-03-2015, 04:58 PM)NoFunAdmin [TC] Wrote: From Zazy has said, that Mehet is going to revive his old team?

Sakana spoke with Meh, and from what I understand, he is not. (correct me if this is wrong Mehhat)
*puts on sunglasses*

I'm busy enough as it is, I don't have the time to run one let alone scramble to find enough players/subs as well as run tryouts n schite.

+the time I could spend in a match could be time spent seeding upward or rotation >:3
[Image: ghhz58K.png]
(09-04-2015, 05:46 AM)Cheshire Cat {TC} Wrote: I can back up med if you like itd be a fun thing to try and schedule wise i should be free most weekends but I sometimes have soccer games in the day so night I'm always good(plus mon and weds practice)

alright I'll put you on back ups then
Coolio
[img=0x560]http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/375/737/8d7.gif[/img]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  6s tc team Dinosaurus Rex tc 0 1,052 08-14-2017, 11:43 PM
Last Post: Dinosaurus Rex tc
  Team Cream Tshirt : Mk. II mauiihan 36 16,707 02-25-2017, 05:18 PM
Last Post: SwagJuice [TC]
  Team Cream Giveaway hosted by me! 75334 [TC] 17 7,371 01-17-2017, 10:04 AM
Last Post: Nert [TC]
  Team Cream Character Alignment Thread mangö (2) 9 7,217 04-19-2016, 11:20 AM
Last Post: l2el3ound [TC]