A Wild BBQ Appears!
I planed on making this weeks ago but procrastination is a skill i have been honing for the past 26 years. 

So My name is Erik I am from California and about a month ago my son Ethan was born. 
In my offline hours I am an amateur musician (bari sax mostly) and more recently I'v been learning to make things with chain maille (Pm me if you want me to make you something).

I love to cook. Right now i am attempting to unlock the glory of Chinese food because as sad as it sounds in my area the best Chinese food is Panda Express.
This is not Chinese, but it is an asian ingredient I've just tried and wow does it make the food taste great.  Don't frown on what the sauce is because you will not taste it.  Go into the asian section of your grocery store and pick up a bottle of fish sauce.  Put 1 tablespoon into your hamburger meat for about 15 minutes.  Add whatever other ingredients you prefer.  It makes the meat taste wonderful.
[Image: Christmas%20Sig.jpg]
(06-20-2015, 01:05 PM)kingonly Wrote: This is not Chinese, but it is an asian ingredient I've just tried and wow does it make the food taste great.  Don't frown on what the sauce is because you will not taste it.  Go into the asian section of your grocery store and pick up a bottle of fish sauce.  Put 1 tablespoon into your hamburger meat for about 15 minutes.  Add whatever other ingredients you prefer.  It makes the meat taste wonderful.

I Love me some Thai food so me and fish sauce are good friends. I don't cook with it much at home because my wife is allergic to fish. Yesterday I tried the combo of 5 spice and Hoisin sauce which on pork is awesome.
(06-20-2015, 05:00 AM)BBQ at the LF Wrote: I planed on making this weeks ago but procrastination is a skill i have been honing for the past 26 years. 

So My name is Erik I am from California and about a month ago my son Ethan was born. 
In my offline hours I am an amateur musician (bari sax mostly) and more recently I'v been learning to make things with chain maille (Pm me if you want me to make you something).

I love to cook. Right now i am attempting to unlock the glory of Chinese food because as sad as it sounds in my area the best Chinese food is Panda Express.

Damn, that's the best Chinese food you got access too? I feel sorry for you bro. lol
[Image: giphy.gif]
TC LEGEND
"+0 for now" - SwagJuice [TC] AKA "The One"
(06-21-2015, 07:56 PM)swagjuice Wrote:
(06-20-2015, 05:00 AM)BBQ at the LF Wrote: I planed on making this weeks ago but procrastination is a skill i have been honing for the past 26 years. 

Damn, that's the best Chinese food you got access too? I feel sorry for you bro. lol

I also feel this sorrow a panda express just opened up around here not to long ago. It's got a interesting flavor might benefit from the use of a little soy sauce or in some cases a lot.
Another Californian? Let us rise up against the easterners, and kick their asses with the Pacific Ocean!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A wild lurker appears! - l2el3ound's Introduction gabelin 6 3,886 03-05-2015, 12:55 PM
Last Post: Chaosdynasty [TC]