Friday 3/27 First Event Night!
Hey~

Our first ever Event Night will host two events!

>Defeating the Ender Dragon
>Minecraft Storage War

[Image: 8vvX61Z.png]

A warp has been made in spawn to the site of this event. What YOU need to do between now and then, is gather together at least 1 chest of things to put up for auction. Now - this doesnt necessarily need to be only joke or junk chests. You can throw in valuable things if you'd like. You are also not required to tell anyone whats in your chest(s). You can hype it up all week if you'd like or keep it completely a secret. 

You will accept, what you consider, to be the best offer given for your storage unit. The event will take place after defeating the ender dragon sometime in the evening. Anytime between now and then, contact mauii (me) to place your items in the storage unit if you are ready. 

Post your questions...etc...in this thread!!!

~MauiiHan
I would love to participate, but I dunno if it would be advised for 2 reasons.

I honestly don't have anything for storage wars.  I don't even have any money on the server.  I only recently started fishing, and I don't even know what to sell stuff for.

I might be able to take some potshots at ED from a little bit of a distance with bow and arrows, but that being poor thing means I have no armor either...

maybe I can spectate or something?
Chaos, I gotta bunch of stuff if you want something for a chest. Hit me up when I'm online.
Yea, can we get some specific time for both events? Also, how will we decide who gets the egg from the end?
I'd say anytime from 6pm EST on ~ depending on when people are on you know
The egg will be displayed on a pedestal near the market/mall (if that even exists yet!!!)
(03-24-2015, 11:44 AM)NamelessJester Wrote: Chaos, I gotta bunch of stuff if you want something for a chest. Hit me up when I'm online.

That would be awesome Jester!  What times are you normally on?  Then I can be sure to be on at that time.
(03-24-2015, 06:27 PM)mauiihan Wrote: I'd say anytime from 6pm EST on ~ depending on when people are on you know
The egg will be displayed on a pedestal near the market/mall (if that even exists yet!!!)

Will there be frequent respawns of the ender dragon that's like on a timer or is this like a one done dealio?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  well, that happened yesterday night ... (Qc)hamel194 6 1,675 08-27-2016, 06:55 PM
Last Post: Chesh