Meet That Mexican
Hi guys, I am That Mexican, or my real name is Eric. I am a California kid and have lived here all my life. I am currently in college studying for my Bachelor's Degree in Applied Mathematics and Statistics, so naturally I am a big nerd. I am also a musician and I have been playing music for about 9 years now and have studied it to where I know my scales, modes, cadences, rhythms, styles, and pieces of music. I play the Alto sax, Tenor sax, and both the upright and electric bass. I am currently in a latin band playing salsas, cumbias, and merengues. I am happy to be part of the Team-Cream community and happy to meet all you guys and grills here on TC. I am open to any questions if you want to know more about me.
How does it feel to be so frickin boss? lol

Just reading ''Applied Mathematic and Statistics'' made my head spin, LOL. Must be pretty smart! Tongue I hope your bachelor goes well!
(03-06-2015, 03:37 AM)Helgaze Wrote: How does it feel to be so frickin boss? lol

Just reading ''Applied Mathematic and Statistics'' made my head spin, LOL. Must be pretty smart! Tongue I hope your bachelor goes well!

Thanks buddy Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  meet mauii mauii [TC] 20 12,825 11-24-2016, 02:37 PM
Last Post: Smitleyjd
  meet slurzen, the annoying spy who is really into having fun! Slurzen 15 7,187 04-26-2015, 07:00 PM
Last Post: Slurzen
  Meet the Medic Zoolock [TC] 7 3,555 03-05-2015, 01:23 AM
Last Post: mehhat #1Yearin[TC]
  Meet The Fire Starter, Arsonist arsonist 0 1,575 03-02-2015, 10:35 PM
Last Post: arsonist