TC Case File| File topic : Nazi
    Hey everyone! Nazi here with my member introduction now that i am officially a member of TC! Anyway, where to start, ummmm aha, got it! I hate school. I mean I HATE school. The only one subject I enjoy and love is history. I have a fascination with world history, and actually, as of now I think I want to be a college professor majoring in history, or a high school history teacher. I also love to read. I began reading at a tenth grade level at sixth grade, and as of right now, I can read at a college level. Now, my more more personal life. I have read every TC member introduction ( not to stalk, I just love everyone here, and wanted to know more about you guys) and I have seen some inspiring and really deep stories. I do not have as deep a tale, but it's my story, and hopefully you can relate in some way. I live in a small 2 bedroom apartment with my single mother and our cat, Halo(yes I named my cat after the game). Almost all my life I have been in close contact with the female variety of the human species. Not in a romantic way though (sigh). My single mother always had to work when I was little so I was basically raised by my grandmothers, and when I became a little older, my mom. I have never had a father figure in my life, and because of that, my skinny and small body, and my nerdy personality, I don't have many friends. These qualities also make me great at being a grill's friend, but never anything more than that, DAMN YOU FRIEND ZONE! However, now I have you guys! Also, some people might wonder why on the servers when I die, I basically always say something along the lines of "DAMNIT" or, " COME ON". I'm sorry if that annoys you, but the reason I do that is because I have some serious anger issues, and saying those words are the only things that are stopping me from throwing my laptop at a wall. Again, I'm sorry if anyone has been annoyed by me with my constant "rages" but it's the only thing that keeps me in check, so bear with me here. That's basically all I have, and like I said, I have read all of the amazing, inspiring stories people have put up on this forum, like Luigi and Mehhat, and my story might not be as serious or inspiring, but hopefully I kept you interested and reading till the very end. Thank you everyone!
[Image: giphy.gif]
TC LEGEND
"+0 for now" - SwagJuice [TC] AKA "The One"
The following 1 user Likes SwagJuice [TC]'s post:
  • (Qc)hamel194
I was pretty much raised without a father figure as well, so I kinda know what you're talking about. And I haven't been annoyed at all by you, if that means anything. I thought you were pretty cool. :)
lol, if that's your raging.......I've seen worse. You're good bae.
TC LEGEND
"+0 for now" - SwagJuice [TC] AKA "The One"
(02-27-2015, 03:18 PM)swagjuice Wrote: lol, if that's your raging.......I've seen worse. You're good bae.

Well, I would do more, but even though I don't have a father in my life my mother is very controlling, and in fact she is where I get my anger issues, and if I did something worse she would probably resort to a very painful physical punishment, if u know what I mean. And thanks for your comment Markers :)
Good playing with you.  Sometimes the tough times in life make us stronger.  If you ever need help, I'll lend and ear and give advice.  I've been around the block a few times.  
[Image: Christmas%20Sig.jpg]
What's your favorite non video game?
[Image: ghhz58K.png]
(03-05-2015, 01:11 AM)MehHat Wrote: What's your favorite non video game?

Im completely flustered by this question, and im not sure what it means lol, but, I can give u my video game history. I started playing video games on PS2 with Star Wars Battlefront2 (CANT WAIT FOR 3!!) and from there my love of fps games were born. I quickly bought an Xbox 360, and played the HELL out of Halo, like seriously.(If u don't know yet, my cats name is Halo, to dedicate my love to the Halo franchise) From then I quickly became a COD fanboy, starting with COD MW2. I then became addicted, and MW2 and 3 were all I played for years, even when Black Ops 1 came out. Then BO2, and even Ghosts. It was when Ghosts became a year old I was browsing Utube and I saw a video from a Utuber called (OUR LORD AND CREATOR) Star_. From watching the video, I really wanted to play, and I heard it was also free, but I never ended getting into it. Then during this past summer,  I heard my friends who didn't play COD with me talking about a thing called a kritzkrieg. Of course, with my love of history, especially WW2, I was instantly drawn to their conversation and learned it was in TF2. Then after that, on my birthday, August 10, I downloaded Steam and TF2 and became another gibus wearing F2P. I really got into it, and I began to realize that I never touched my Xbox after that, it ACTUALLY started gathering dust lol. So I sold my Xbox a few months ago, and now Im a Gaben-obeying, TF2 P2P Tryhard who has never played the Half Life series. Thanks for reading this guys! Hope U didn't fall asleep!
 "I basically always say something along the lines of "DAMNIT" or, " COME ON". I'm sorry if that annoys you, but the reason I do that is because I have some serious anger issues,"

TEAM HELLO
Mauii why are you digging up old threads and making me read something I posted like 2 years ago? If only I could tell my past self here that if I waited 1 more year I would find a girlfriend.
The following 1 user Likes Notz [TC]'s post:
  • ___--
Ellol old nazi
wait... Nazi has a gf?
[Image: XAxOsKz.jpg]
SOOO, WHEN DO WE GET TO MEET HER AND EMBARRASS THE CRAP OUTTA YOU :3
(11-23-2016, 11:08 AM)Mangö[T♠C] Wrote: SOOO, WHEN DO WE GET TO MEET HER AND EMBARRASS THE CRAP OUTTA YOU :3

your a little late to the party
k
i'm old and slow, cut me some slack.
also, i'm not surprised; i think i made nazi uncomfortable by offering to be his shugar daddy on steam...
jesus mango, you are the best person at this moment in time
k
did you just call me jesus?
The following 1 user Likes mangö (2)'s post:
  • ___--
All hail the dark Lord Jesus Mango
i met jesus at a Mexican prison once.  He was large and brown.
k
The following 2 users Like Mini [TC]'s post:
  • MichaelVolleyball2, ___--