24.00%
6 24.00%
Total 25 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

*+* Team Cream Minecraft Plugin Server *+*
im proud of what we did Big Grin
[Image: ghhz58K.png]
@BuRnTF4c3M4n do you remember your email :c

minecraft is only around 26. wont break the bank, but dont hold out for a sale - i dont think they have them. 
looks like we're staying on plugins. 

we'll keep this thread here - so post pictures of your builds, adventures, and experiences!

here are the two texture packs olli and i use: 

Flo's: http://www.planetminecraft.com/texture_p...-support-/

Sphax: http://resourcepack.net/sphax-purebdcraf...urce-pack/

[Image: fYgHKjz.png?2]
Wish the xbox version was compatible with pc servers. I have it on PC but my frame rate sucks. Im lucky to even get 25 FPS.

I know that it's a completely different server, but would I be able to post some of my stuff here as well?
(02-17-2015, 03:36 PM)Chaosdynasty Wrote: Wish the xbox version was compatible with pc servers.  I have it on PC but my frame rate sucks.  Im lucky to even get 25 FPS.

I know that it's a completely different server, but would I be able to post some of my stuff here as well?

yeah sure. why not
[Image: giphy.gif]
TC LEGEND
"+0 for now" - SwagJuice [TC] AKA "The One"
[Image: h2OqOWg.png]
[Image: qiNPJWL.png]
(02-21-2015, 02:44 AM)mauiihan Wrote: [Image: h2OqOWg.png]
Fuck yea I'm a bird or something!
(02-21-2015, 02:59 AM)Cream Wrote:
(02-21-2015, 02:44 AM)mauiihan Wrote: [Image: h2OqOWg.png]
Fuck yea I'm a bird or something!

*a cock*             lol wut?
Sooo whats the IP? Also, do TC admins auto get adminship? 
The IP is posted in this thread but here it is again you lazy scrub : tcminecraft.game.nfoservers.com:25565

I'm not entirely sure how to do admins on minecraft yet...its strangely a lot of power that can easily be abused. 

Also....GEKIDO HAS MINECRAFT NOW?

[Image: 7e85f0ad3b.png]
also minecraft.team-cream.com:25565 should work
Which is also all on the server page http://www.team-cream.com/forum/page-servers
[Image: b3L6Jww.png]

Grim and I found a nice looking mesa plateau. Decided to screencap it and post it with the coords. It's wayyy the fuck out of civilization so check it out if you want an isolated house.
Cream, you're a chicken bro. Colonel Sanders commin fo ya
[Image: giphy.gif]
TC LEGEND
"+0 for now" - SwagJuice [TC] AKA "The One"
@Mister Spades

OMGSH yes i know where that is!!! Smile
[Image: o1SuKHF.png]

[Image: 4InLKDp.png]

[Image: rkOPYKa.png]
I have an idea for an event we can do every once in a while. We could do player vs player capture the flag. We have one team with one block on one side of a biome, and one team with another, build a fortress to defend them, and then send players over to fight each other. What do you think?
I think thats a great idea!!! I'll try to figure something out like that. I know also theres like certain maps/gamemods we could host with their own rules and world that might be fun lol for event nights. 

Thank you everyone for sticking through the bumpy ride of plugin edits and additions the past few days. We're slowly getting more stable and consistent so again thank you etc etc whatever : P

and lastly, skitteh being skitteh. 

[Image: AGdhBf1.png]
(02-25-2015, 10:49 PM)mauiihan Wrote: I think thats a great idea!!! I'll try to figure something out like that. I know also theres like certain maps/gamemods we could host with their own rules and world that might be fun lol for event nights. 

Thank you everyone for sticking through the bumpy ride of plugin edits and additions the past few days. We're slowly getting more stable and consistent so again thank you etc etc whatever : P

and lastly, skitteh being skitteh. 

[Image: AGdhBf1.png]

I have experience setting those up, ill pm you a list of plugins we need to get for it, and i can have it all set up in just a couple of hours i suppose Smile
If I can make a small request when it comes to the server. Can we not load it up to the top with mods? It gets a little much knowing what you can have and what you can do. I suggest we make a list of what mods are there and what things you should know about those mods / instructions on how to use them. 
Game-breaking bug:

Using MCMMO's "Serrated Sword" ability on the Skeleton King will crash the Minecraft client, possibly from all the fireworks going off at once.

Also, I've occasionally respawned to find me on superspeed but unable to jump. It goes away after death or approximately 10 minutes. No potion effects listed or any chat commands.
[Image: 29199_101.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Revive Minecraft Events Jerk [TC] 2 963 10-18-2016, 12:40 AM
Last Post: HughJass|TC|
  First TC Minecraft Couple?? Notz [TC] 17 4,527 08-29-2016, 03:20 PM
Last Post: Big Boi ツ[TC]#GodMode
  minecraft new server thread (formally interest?) mauiihan [TC] 28 8,048 08-27-2016, 02:55 PM
Last Post: mauii
  Team Cream Minecraft 2.0 mauiihan [TC] 26 8,974 04-07-2016, 08:18 PM
Last Post: Mangö[T♠C]