Pending member app :)
Rules and Community Info:
  • Do you agree with our server rules
    Yes
  • Will you seed our game servers when able?
    Yes
  • Have you connected to our Discord
    Yes 
  • Did a [TC] member refer you, and if so, who?
    Nick and Electric
  • How did you find us?
    Originally, I joined a TC server in 2014 but Didn't Stick around for very long. I tried to dig up anything around my old playtime but haven't been able to find anything.
  • Which TC server do you play on the most?
    Hightower 

Player Information (fill in all that apply):
  • Steam ID  : STEAM_0:1:66681108
  • Battlenet Tag: N/A
  • Any other game IDs that you'd like to share (such as Riot, Relic, Epic)?
    If you play Fortnite or Battlefield 4, my Origin and Epic names are both endieeee
  • Your Age:16
  • Do you use voice communication?
    Yes

Gaming Information:

We play a large variety of games, including but not limited to Team Fortress 2, Counter-Strike, Overwatch, Age of Empires II, Killing Floor, Unreal Tournament, league of Legends, etc.
What games do you like to play? TF2, CS, Minecraft, Dirty Bomb, and Smash most Commonly
Have you played on any of our servers? Hightower and Dodgeball.
What games are you interested in trying out? L4D
Tell us some good experiences you've had as part of the Team Cream community: Helping fill up Goldrush on some nights and people appreciating my memes and cat images.

Membership:

Team Cream members are held to a high standard as they represent the community and are involved in the decision process for the direction that we, as a team, move towards. As such, involvement, activity and following the community rules are requirements for membership.
Tell us a bit about your previous/current community involvement: I took part in the short testing of the gmod server and have helped seed in the past.
What fun memories do you have with Team Cream? My fondest Team Cream memory is joining Goldrush only to see Catbert with his offense level 3 attic hold bullying the other team.
Why do you want to be a member?
Nick and Apon peer pressured me into writing an application. I like the Community and would love to represent it with the tag

Feedback and Additional Information:
  • Do you have any other feedback about our community to give? 
    Apon impersonates me
  • Any other info we should know before considering your application? 
    I'm afraid of Charmander on Hightower
madgamer2.0 (I actually think ender would be a 10 out of 10 addition known this boy for a while now and hes always been a cool guy atleast to me) hes got my vote +1
god gamer alert: this guys a god gamer

also a great guy, and fun to be around. been a friend for a while now and I couldnt imagine Ethernet gaming without him.
Real cool lad, real fun to play with, been peer pressuring him into making an app for a while now, would be great to see him in TC. 
+1
ebic gaymer +1
[Image: 34ac8de48a.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pending I want to be a member! hs--- 0 54 06-03-2018, 10:19 PM
Last Post: hs---
  Pending I want to become a member! christian{PC} 3 174 06-03-2018, 07:07 PM
Last Post: PHIL lft silver sniper
  Pending Member application :3 goose 4 282 06-02-2018, 09:30 PM
Last Post: goose sucks tc