Accepted App, after 1.5~years
Rules and Community Info:
  • Do you agree with our server rules? yeh
  • Will you seed our game servers when able? prob not, but if its needed yeh
  • Have you connected to our Discord? yeh
  • Did a [TC] member refer you, and if so, who? literally every single regular on the hightower server knows me? that good enough? if not idk ask moose or phil or literally anyone they probably would recommend 
  • How did you find us? i wanted to meme on hightower like a year and a half ago. stuck around
  • Which TC server do you play on the most? hightower

Player Information (fill in all that apply):
  • Steam ID  (required, STEAM_0:X:XXXXXX): Steam Community :: eyj lft iron 6s engineer
  • Battlenet Tag: private, sorry (if that's an issue, lemme know and ill private message it)
  • Any other game IDs that you'd like to share (such as Riot, Relic, Epic)? N/A
  • Your Age: 19
  • Do you use voice communication? yeh, in-game, discord, mumble

Gaming Information:

We play a large variety of games, including but not limited to Team Fortress 2, Counter-Strike, Overwatch, Age of Empires II, Killing Floor, Unreal Tournament, league of Legends, etc.
What games do you like to play? runescape, surfing (any game), idk shooter games are fun
Have you played on any of our servers? hightower
What games are you interested in trying out? dark souls
Tell us some good experiences you've had as part of the Team Cream community: most of my friend list is TC members sooooooo........friendship? and memes.

Membership:

Team Cream members are held to a high standard as they represent the community and are involved in the decision process for the direction that we, as a team, move towards. As such, involvement, activity and following the community rules are requirements for membership.
Tell us a bit about your previous/current community involvement: I basically live on this server, jump maps, and surf maps.
What fun memories do you have with Team Cream? dank memes everywhere, also that one time i went on a 62ks using the eyelander and had like 7 doms. that was lit
Why do you want to be a member? because moose and monet are making me do this app. good community

Feedback and Additional Information:
  • Do you have any other feedback about our community to give? 10/10
  • Any other info we should know before considering your application? i can speedshot all day, but dont ask me to do a sync

You may want to consider reformatting this app a little. It was kind of hard to make sure I got all the questions because it's just a giant wall of text. But I do like to skip around when I do this kind of thing, so it might just be me. Maybe just double space it, or number the questions so it's a little easier.

~eyj~
I like eyj. Eyj has stuck around long enough that the Chill Chullo has the honor of being labeled the "eyj hat" in my memory. A dinosaur who has been around since the dawn of time (or at least since the dawn of when I first started playing in tc hightower), I can't get enough of this old fogey. Get in here already! Smile
+2
(͡°(͡°(͡°(͡°(͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)͡°)͡°)͡°)͡°)͡°)
i love eyj. he's a cutie pie and always a lot of fun to play with +1

The name looks familiar, while I don’t play on Hightower I would love to thank you for being such a dedicated regular and for filling out the app. Keep enjoying our server!
s'ok wwith me
smoochies
Hi eyj lft iron 6s engineer congrats on getting accepted to Team Cream! Ask one of the members to invite you into the official [TC] members steam group. In a few hours you should be able to "tag up" if not please contact a admin and for any farther questions ask anyone of our members. Welcome aboard!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/membersTC