Accepted Kaiser#1114 Member Application
Rules and Community Info:
  • Do you agree with our server rules? Edit: Of course!
  • Will you seed our game servers when able? Yes, I would when I am available
  • Have you connected to our Discord? Yes
  • Did a [TC] member refer you, and if so, who? No, I found the community myself.
  • How did you find us? TF2 server browser
  • Which TC server do you play on the most? TF2 Hightower server and I will probably play the L4D2 server when I get the time.

Player Information (fill in all that apply):
  • Steam ID  (required, STEAM_0:X:XXXXXX): STEAM_0:0:13487820
  • Battlenet Tag: I do have one, but it is shared so I will not display it here.
  • Any other game IDs that you'd like to share (such as Riot, Relic, Epic)? Discord: Kaiser#1114
  • Your Age: I am 16
  • Do you use voice communication? Yes, I do.

Gaming Information:

We play a large variety of games, including but not limited to Team Fortress 2, Counter-Strike, Overwatch, Age of Empires II, Killing Floor, Unreal Tournament, league of Legends, etc.
What games do you like to play? Rocket League, Left for Dead 2, Team Fortress 2, Minecraft (Not recently), Payday 2, Borderlands 2 (Whole lotta 2's) GTAV, Garry's Mod.
Have you played on any of our servers? Yes, High Tower server.
What games are you interested in trying out? I can try a variety of games with the community of varying genres like, First person shooters, Tactical shooters, MMORPGS, etc.
Tell us some good experiences you've had as part of the Team Cream community: Learning how to Market Garden better and how to rocket jump better.

Membership:

Team Cream members are held to a high standard as they represent the community and are involved in the decision process for the direction that we, as a team, move towards. As such, involvement, activity and following the community rules are requirements for membership.
Tell us a bit about your previous/current community involvement: I play Half Life 2 Deathmatch and I was previously the 3rd only English language(As in first language) speaking person in that clan.
What fun memories do you have with Team Cream? Getting dominated by half of the other team and then adapting and becoming better.
Why do you want to be a member? Friendly people, good Discord server and fun High Tower server

Feedback and Additional Information:
  • Do you have any other feedback about our community to give? No I do not.
  • Any other info we should know before considering your application? I have General Anxiety Disorder (GAD) which causes me to usually text chat, but I am friendly enough when I am on the Microphone.
Thank you for considering my membership.
The following 1 user Likes {TC} The King Penguin.'s post:
  • mauii [Team Cream]
Hey I've seen you on the discord. Thanks for taking the time out of your day to apply! After a number of people get to know you better and share their opinion of you here, a decision will be made whether to accept you or not. Please do stick around, chat and game with anyone in the clan, good luck!
you didn't agree to server rules yet
Which can be found here Team Cream Gaming Community - Help Documents
+0
Withstupid You're cancer....

Come find me on the other side 

+1 from me you're a pretty fun guy to play with and friendly on versus Smile i see you on tf2 as well on our high tower server!
[Image: 111372_701.png]
Accepted, has made an effort, seems pretty funny, is active. welcome to the crew.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rejected Member Rusty Knight 4 391 05-30-2018, 02:26 AM
Last Post: {TC} The King Penguin.
  Rejected aplication to become a member PHANTOM SANDWICH™ 16 1,074 03-04-2018, 06:31 PM
Last Post: bee--
  Accepted My member application Chubby F0XX [TC] 8 552 02-25-2018, 09:40 PM
Last Post: mauii [TC]
  Rejected Member Application :) YummyPooPoo123 5 468 02-20-2018, 11:26 PM
Last Post: ctri [TC]