• Will you seed our game servers when able? Yes if needed
  • Have you connected to our Discord? No but I plan to
  • Did a [TC] member refer you, and if so, who? nazuna 
  • How did you find us? tc member gave me this link
  • Which TC server do you play on the most? High Tower mostly and harvest

Player Information (fill in all that apply):
  • Steam ID  (required, STEAM_0:X:XXXXXX):76561197988409977
  • Battlenet Tag: None
  • Any other game IDs that you'd like to share (such as Riot, Relic, Epic)?
  • Your Age: 13
  • Do you use voice communication? yes

Gaming Information:

We play a large variety of games, including but not limited to Team Fortress 2, Counter-Strike, Overwatch, Age of Empires II, Killing Floor, Unreal Tournament, league of Legends, etc.
What games do you like to play?
Have you played on any of our servers?
What games are you interested in trying out?
Tell us some good experiences you've had as part of the Team Cream community:

Membership:

Team Cream members are held to a high standard as they represent the community and are involved in the decision process for the direction that we, as a team, move towards. As such, involvement, activity and following the community rules are requirements for membership.
Tell us a bit about your previous/current community involvement:
What fun memories do you have with Team Cream?
Why do you want to be a member?

Feedback and Additional Information:
  • Do you have any other feedback about our community to give?
  • Any other info we should know before considering your application?
Welcome to the forums and thank you for applying! It's great to apply and shows that you care about the server, but I think you still need to fill out a large part of this application. Keep playing on the server and getting to know people, I also suggest you stop by the discord server and chat! Good luck.
I'm not sure about you. From my experience with you so far... you seem to be somewhat like Phantom, which you're actually his friend coincidentally, I heard from people the way you act is kinda.... eh, and if you remember me from the few days before this post has been posted, you opened the door to red spawn so your friend Phantom could kill me in our spawn with his sentry? (Left door so literally when you walk out the door inside your spawn next to the respawn cabinets you'll just get shot LOL.)  Doesn't seem like either of you like the way I play sometimes, but doesn't give you the excuse to be disrespectful like him. If you don't follow in his footsteps the way he acts towards others then I'll give more consideration, but right now all you have from me is a +0 
Gonna have to give it more time cause heck I haven't even been playing on the server often.
ex-demo main at this point [Image: 598b4659ebcee.png]
honestly, although this is a recognizable name, the app still hasnt been filled out all the way, even though he has been reminded. so im just gonna throw this one out till we some effort is all. enjoy the server yadda yadda
Next time you should attempt to fill out the WHOLE app.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Accepted Kaiser#1114 Member Application polyfrank++ 4 1,246 03-25-2018, 11:06 PM
Last Post: bee--
  Rejected aplication to become a member PHANTOM SANDWICH™ 16 2,577 03-04-2018, 06:31 PM
Last Post: bee--
  Accepted My member application Chubby F0XX [TC] 8 1,486 02-25-2018, 09:40 PM
Last Post: mauii [TC]
  Rejected Member Application :) YummyPooPoo123 5 1,279 02-20-2018, 11:26 PM
Last Post: ctri [TC]