Accepted My member application
Rules and Community Info:
  • Do you agree with our server rules? Yuppers!
  • Will you seed our game servers when able? I'll try.
  • Have you connected to our Discord? Yes, but only just recently.
  • Did a [TC] member refer you, and if so, who? I don't think I can say anyone referred me to this, but Mauii told me that this is how I could do it so maybe that would count?
  • How did you find us? Community server browser when looking for Hightower servers.
  • Which TC server do you play on the most? Hightower!

Player Information (fill in all that apply):
  • Steam ID  (required, STEAM_0:X:XXXXXX): STEAM_1:1:57930045
  • Battlenet Tag: Frogg#11385
  • Any other game IDs that you'd like to share (such as Riot, Relic, Epic)? None that I can think of.
  • Your Age: 19 as of writing this.
  • Do you use voice communication? Not typically, but I can.

Gaming Information:

We play a large variety of games, including but not limited to Team Fortress 2, Counter-Strike, Overwatch, Age of Empires II, Killing Floor, Unreal Tournament, league of Legends, etc.
What games do you like to play? Team Fortress 2, PAYDAY 2, Super Smash Bros. Melee, Mabinogi
Have you played on any of our servers? Just the Hightower server.
What games are you interested in trying out? None that I can think of at the moment.
Tell us some good experiences you've had as part of the Team Cream community: It's been nothing but good experiences so far, but here are some highlights: (moved to the fun memories section)

Membership:

Team Cream members are held to a high standard as they represent the community and are involved in the decision process for the direction that we, as a team, move towards. As such, involvement, activity and following the community rules are requirements for membership.
Tell us a bit about your previous/current community involvement: Well, I only just recently joined the Discord and Forums, but I've been around the server for maybe around 3 years now?
What fun memories do you have with Team Cream? Anything involving Duckel, At one point everyone set their name to Tmags and we all tried to get Tmags' attention, And recently Mauii has been trolling everyone by playing music over her mic.
Why do you want to be a member? Because I really like this server and want to help it out more.(^w^)

Feedback and Additional Information:
  • Do you have any other feedback about our community to give?
  • Any other info we should know before considering your application?

I'm a furry. Sorry ( ;w; )
For those of you who have even touched our hightower server in the last year or so, this is Frogg. Always came in with a cheery attitude and ribbits galore. I like f0xx0 a lot, and I personally believe that they would be a wonderful  addition to the community. And you guys don't have to worry about the furry bit, F0XX here isn't a @SandMan [TC] .
(͡°(͡°(͡°(͡°(͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)͡°)͡°)͡°)͡°)͡°)
Hightower needs more weebs, maybe even a furry....
This dude's cool, he cares about the rules and hes always talking.
+1
[img=0x100]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/d9/Flag_of_Canada_%28Pantone%29.svg/1200px-Flag_of_Canada_%28Pantone%29.svg.png[/img]
I like seeing the activity in the discord as well as all of these positive comments. I wish you luck on this application and encourage you to keep chatting it up in the discord whenever you want!
The following 1 user Likes Notz [TC]'s post:
  • Mauii [TC]
From what i see in dc he seems like a nice guy though the faces he types makes me want to off myself
The following 1 user Likes nick (tc)'s post:
  • nert [tc]
Nice guy, always accepting towards people from what I've seen. I agree with nick his cutesy anime faces are a little cringy but nothing to complain about that would be legitimate
always fun to play with, hang out with, or have a long chat about pyro's secondaries Tongue. he is often on hightower and he is always nice, so +1
I'm back
He's got only positive feedback, and even though he's possibly a furry, I guess we'll let him in. 
Welcome to the team, tag up, and ill set up your roles!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Accepted Kaiser#1114 Member Application Kaiser the *REAL* mafioso 4 330 03-25-2018, 11:06 PM
Last Post: bee--
  Rejected aplication to become a member PHANTOM SANDWICH™ 16 802 03-04-2018, 06:31 PM
Last Post: bee--
  Rejected Member Application :) YummyPooPoo123 5 358 02-20-2018, 11:26 PM
Last Post: ctri [TC]
  Withdrawn Member Application SOMANYPICKLES 9 631 02-07-2018, 06:42 PM
Last Post: mauii [TC]