Fortnite highlights
Hey guys!

I've been playing a lot of Fortnite Battle Royale lately and I finally decided to start recording a couple of my games.  I figured I would just upload a couple of clips taken over the last couple days.  All of the clips in this post are from Squad games which I decided to play Solo (No Fill) because I think it is more fun.

In this clip I landed at Lonely Lodge and managed to fill and entire 4 person squad before I got to the ground level

Another Lodge clip where I managed to kill 2 squads (5 total people) right off the bat

This is a clip of when I landed at Retail Row and placed a nice trap and managed to take out an entire squad

One of my first Squad no fill games, managed to ambush a 3 person squad and wipe them with 2HP remaining

And finally, my first WIN in Squad no fill!  I didn't record the entire game, I really didn't think it was going to be a good game.  But I just wanted to share.

If you guys have some highlights I'd love to see them.  I'll post some more as I make them.

what are you nerds up to now?
The following 2 users Like mangö (2)'s post:
  • Gremlin {TC}, nert [tc]
i cant speak for everyone, but i know i get on to play fortnite and/or overwatch with the peeps a few times a week
other than that i just lurk the discord and chime in with memes i like or into a discussion

right now we're running a fundraiser, if you saw that
First game trying to loot the new Tilty Towers ends in a win!

papi
The following 1 user Likes mauii [TC]'s post:
  • car--

personally my favorite play yet
[Image: 34ac8de48a.jpg]
@ car-- get a 360 no scope solo win and i will buy you any 3 skins