Where to begin....
This is less of a personal introduction (it is a little bit) but more of a story about my introduction to the community and my little sendoff to the TC of old. After listening to the meeting and hearing about the recent changes I went to bed and found I couldn't sleep. I was sad, anxious, a little mad, but also excited. Its a new dawn to this ragtag group of degenerates misfits. These changes may be scary but they could lead to something great. Some of you may not know I even exist, but I hope this letter will help to introduce my self a bit and also help to articulate my feelings towards TC. I warn you it gets mildly personal and sappy so if that turns you off just know that i'm not going anywhere anytime soon, no matter what my recent TF2 playtime may be. This may have been more for me, but I felt like at least one of you may feel the same way so here it is.....

If you wanna know more about me outside of the letter, just know I'm a nice guy who likes video games and futurama way too much. Feel free to ask me anything as i've grown to be pretty open with people as long as they ask first. I'm posting this here instead of discord because I feel like this is a better place for this semi-serious topic and also I didn't really see a better place for this in the forums. Maybe this will all be deleted when the big changes occur, and if that's the case, then that's fine, I will still be here.... waiting for that heavy update....
"The alien mothership! If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate." - Zapp Branigan
The following 1 user Likes Gremlin {TC}'s post:
  • Notz [TC]
I like futurama too Smile
[Image: 34ac8de48a.jpg]
@ Car--  I still hope for a season 11 at some point
"The alien mothership! If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate." - Zapp Branigan
(12-03-2017, 07:40 PM)Gremlin {TC} Wrote: @ Car--  I still hope for a season 11 at some point

same  Sad i miss it so much
[Image: 34ac8de48a.jpg]