92.86%
13 92.86%
please stop, face the corner, you're on a time out
7.14%
1 7.14%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

forum shenanigans
OKAY! Mango's next stupid idea involves THE PERSONIFICATION of your worst fear.
it also involves an object in the room you are in now. any object. pick one and post it here!

what asinine shenanigans is Mango up to? You'll see.

Please post the stuffs below:

example - joey joe joe is afraid of spiders. he *personifies* this fear of spiders by getting quite anxious when he sees people in black spandex because it makes him think of spiders.

he has a golf club in this room. done!

example2 - Mango is afraid of his sobriety, so Mango personifies his fear by getting a little freaked out when he sees a priest in robes because he assumes this person will simply tell him he's sinful and is going to hell. Mango has a finger puppet in his room, so finger puppet!

why is he wasting your time? hmmmm.... it's almost as if there is some sort of game afoot....
wtf, get on discord already
I want to see more of mango
Forums are fine and dandy and dead and all, but to see more mango, we gotta get him on discord
(͡°(͡°(͡°(͡°(͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)͡°)͡°)͡°)͡°)͡°)
(09-21-2017, 09:22 PM)Moosekahuna [TeeCee] Wrote: I want to see more of mango
Forums are fine and dandy and dead and all, but to see more mango, we gotta get him on discord

I wish I could like this post multiple times. I'm willing to get Hamel to make this possible for me, that's how much I want to see more of Mangö.
look, i'm just a guys trying to revive the forums some with a stupid idea where we fight the personification of our fears in zombie-format in the most ridiculous ways possible with dnd dice i just bought from the local geek shop... you know, like last time when we experience gnomageddon... but with zombies this time...
If I could sit mango down and get him to download discord on his google glasses or whatever I would
Alright, I'll bite.
I actually hate spiders and how I guess I will personify this fear is that anyone who knits(or something similar) is actually making a web because they are simply spiders is disguise.
And as I just had Chinese, I have the obligatory fortune cookie right next to me.
"The alien mothership! If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate." - Zapp Branigan
...what did the cookie say... WHAT DID THE @#$%@# COOKIE SAY?! 
[Image: 3n374me.png]

ps- Gremlin 20 HP, weapon = fortune cookie

Zombie Grandma challenges you with knitting needles, wool net, ability to shoot webbing out her ass, and a desire for braaaaiiinnsss.... 20 hp

... a fortune cookie tho   Rolleyes
(09-23-2017, 08:19 AM)Mangö[TC] Wrote: look, i'm just a guys trying to revive the forums some with a stupid idea where we fight the personification of our fears in zombie-format in the most ridiculous ways possible with dnd dice i just bought from the local geek shop... you know, like last time when we experience gnomageddon... but with zombies this time...

You should get Discord tho my guy
fun fact: i don't know what I'm scared of...

(
[Image: poutine-banner.jpg]
What if you don't know what your fears are?
 [Image: 27268cd21b.jpg]
[Image: 250px-Backpack_Bread_Box.png?t=20140619184826]
I feel like when it comes to interacting with the community mango just spams the refresh button on forums 24/7 anxious to respond to something
Imagine how much interaction we could get out of him if we dragged him over to discord Wink
(10-01-2017, 10:24 PM)Moosekahuna [TeeCee] Wrote: I feel like when it comes to interacting with the community mango just spams the refresh button on forums 24/7 anxious to respond to something

... could you even imagine tho? Big Grin
mango just join discord
[Image: 34ac8de48a.jpg]
So is mango gonna join discord now
Pweeease

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TIME TO GET MEDIEVAL ON THIS FORUM mangö (2) 75 15,832 04-29-2017, 06:57 AM
Last Post: Jerk [TC]
  Forum Updates/Feedback Cream [TC] 61 36,665 06-09-2016, 02:13 PM
Last Post: Bob1st [TC]