A Message from Cap
Alright look, I'm going to nip this in the butt right now before rumors start flying around. Yes, my status as a Community Manager is no longer, whether it be temporary or permanent. Ultimately, it doesn't matter. Don't worry about it. I don't want anyone focusing on this at all. All you guys need to do is keep doing what you're doing. Hang out, play games, talk, have fun, be there for each other in good and bad times. That's all I ever wanted for TC and that's all I'll ever want for TC.

No matter what anyone ever says, YOU ALL are Team Cream. There is no TC without you and you make or break it. You have some damn good staff here who are willing to help you with whatever they can and I won't let anyone tell you different. As far as me, I am always here for you guys, regardless of whatever color my name is. Never, and I mean never, hesitate to reach out to me if you need someone to talk to. I will always be around for you.

As for me, I have some things in my personal life that I need to take care of before it's too late. My phone almost always has Discord open, so you know where to find me.

[Image: F9mDt25.jpg]

I leave you with this:

The following 3 users say Thank You to ___-- for this post:
  • chesh❣{tc}, Jerk [TC], Captain Hammer =[TC]=