Meet the Medic
My Real name is Zachary Wetmore, you probably know me better as Zoolock, a hopefully a TC member soon. 

As the title suggests, I am a Medic Main! Nothing gives me a bigger thrill than just pulling off an Uber while under pressure from others and popping on your Pyro/Demo. There's also nothing more thrilling than Rocket / Sticky Surfing through the air to get back to safety on the Goldrush server.

I've been a Medic Main since I started playing TF2 about a year ago in October, though I've been a Healer in many games previously, like in World of Warcraft I mained a Holy Paladin during Wrath of the Bitch King and Cataclysm. Healing others and getting assists in TF2 is also really fulfilling because I know that if it weren't for me, the person who I am healing would be dead. 

The TC servers have become my safe haven from the idiocies of 2Fort, though we do have some moments (everyone going sniper. o_o )

I normally play MvM with TC members like Keara and Duckglaze (Helgaze) which is really fun when you get the chance to. Fortunately for me, I've been blessed enough with a good Pyro (Keara) And a great Soldier (who kills himself way to much rocket jumping o_o) It's been a blast in the last few months I've been in the TC servers and playing with the others. I've been offered to join Electric's HL team as the Main Medic. I still want to join TC with everything that I have. I want to make TC a better place for people to grow and learn. 

As a Fun fact of my current story, I am writing for the World of Warcraft Community Magazine at the moment! It's a cool free online magazine!

Also. If I am accepted into TC I will sing O Canada on the Goldrush server. 

-- Zoodrop
Zoolock,

Medic, Thresh, Taric, Alistar, and Blitzcrank Main.
Good introduction! Big Grin. Love playing with you man! MvM and Goldrush alike, I hope you become TC soon!
I'm here too Zoo... great intro btw
(01-04-2015, 04:54 PM)Zoolock Wrote: Also. If I am accepted into TC I will sing O Canada on the Goldrush server. 

O Canada? fuggedaboutit. Instead, you should sing Living in the Sunlight by Tiny Tim ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
We don't allow Canadians around here. lol
[Image: giphy.gif]
TC LEGEND
"+0 for now" - SwagJuice [TC] AKA "The One"
Why is Zoolock not in TC? This is a travesty of the highest order. 
(01-06-2015, 09:09 PM)Gekido Wrote: Why is Zoolock not in TC? This is a travesty of the highest order. 

A travesty no more.
[Image: giphy.gif]
TC LEGEND
"+0 for now" - SwagJuice [TC] AKA "The One"
I thought... I was The good pyro ?
[Image: ghhz58K.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  meet mauii mauii [TC] 20 12,348 11-24-2016, 02:37 PM
Last Post: Smitleyjd
  meet slurzen, the annoying spy who is really into having fun! Slurzen 15 7,004 04-26-2015, 07:00 PM
Last Post: Slurzen
  LOCAL MEDIC FINDS GREAT SECRET TO POPPING UBERS. CLICK TO FIND OUT MORE Olive 15 6,980 04-15-2015, 10:52 PM
Last Post: mauii
  Meet That Mexican That Thanksgiving Mexican [TC] 2 1,689 03-18-2015, 03:11 PM
Last Post: That Mexican[TC] #hungover :(