Rejected Unbanning
yo was up tc admins and such im writing this extremely well worded document to convince you to unban me for the following reasons

ive been banned for two years for being a dick to someone hitting on a preteen, i want to make amends with everyone i made upsetti and i am nice person now i pinky promise
name: skylar hernandez lincon
steamID: bot? bloter
Server:tf dodgeball way back in the day
Reason:again spam of bind and maybe a little disrespect to a mod or admin idk what  said but he says i asid something so i probably did my bad yall and im sorry for being a massive slobbery c*nt im capable of being nice Smile
Two years is a good chunk of time for someone to grow up a bit. I don't see why not.
I'm up for giving a second chance, but don't do dumb shit again.

Also I think I know exactly the person it was you were being a dick to, if I remember correctly.
Ń͛̑̎ͮ̉͏̭ṍ̵͓ͦ ̝͕̼̙͚͆͛̀Ṫ̲̹ͬ̈̏̄ͣ̆ṝ̸̣̬̰͓̻ͨ̑͊̐ͬȏ̹͇̥̜̖̦̬̽̃̒b̛ͣ̈ͫͮ̓̎̚

(08-31-2017, 07:48 PM)3DCat tc Wrote: Two years is a good chunk of time for someone to grow up a bit. I don't see why not.
I'm up for giving a second chance, but don't do dumb shit again.

Also I think I know exactly the person it was you were being a dick to, if I remember correctly.

aye thanks cat i appreciate you
You don't have a ban on our servers....

Is one of your alts banned or something?
The following 1 user Likes Captain Hammer =[TC]='s post:
  • mauii christmas [TC]
Hey, we discussed this in length and decided against unbanning you. It's possible you've gotten better, but you'll have to prove it to us before we consider giving you another chance. Feel free to reach out to us in the future, maybe get to know more people in the community.
Good luck.
 [Image: 27268cd21b.jpg]
[Image: 250px-Backpack_Bread_Box.png?t=20140619184826]
The following 1 user Likes Daisies [TC]'s post:
  • mauii christmas [TC]
i ate a apple
I think you meant I ate an apple