Welcome to my barn
Hello everyone, I am called Sheepy, or SCP-049. I've been coming around a bit, but near the start of the year, I started to get much more involved with the community on discord. I really like to play games, its practically what I do most of the time, but I've gotten a job recently, so I haven't been able to play nearly as much, unfortunately.

I really like cookies (Ask cap, she knows the horrors of my cookie shrines). My favorite animal is a... Sheep! What a surprise, huh? I have a nice, red trumpet, and a trombone that I play occasionally, and I want to get a ukulele, to learn to play Metallica, or other metal, just to prove that I can.

I also really like poems for some reason!

I'm generally a childish, person, that wants to keep people welcome and engaged, but I'm slightly shy around new people, so I am not much of a conversation starter, unfortunately. Either way, I will talk if you want to, I don't mind if theres something you want to talk about! I am passionate about a few things.

Something I really want to do when I grow up is to become a police officer, as I have wanted to since I was 5, and I always want to help others, and some flaw I would think of about me, is that I generally put others well being ahead of my own, so I often hide how I am feeling (Which is why I generally feel so happy c: )

But that is me, the one and only sheep that plays a computer! I can't wait to play the video games with you guys!
The following 1 user says Thank You to -RADZ- Sheepy for this post:
  • Jerk [TC]
(07-17-2017, 07:38 PM)☢Sheepy [TC] Wrote: I am called Sheepy, or SCP-049

don't
ever
touche 
me

and stay in your cell

+1
[Image: poutine-banner.jpg]
(07-17-2017, 07:38 PM)☢Sheepy [TC] Wrote: Hello everyone, I am called Sheepy, or SCP-049. 

Can you, like, not breach containment? k thanks.
sig·na·ture

ˈsiɡnəCHər,ˈsiɡnəˌCHo͝or/
(07-17-2017, 07:38 PM)☢Sheepy [TC] Wrote: Something I really want to do when I grow up is to become a police officer, as I have wanted to since I was 5, and I always want to help others, and some flaw I would think of about me, is that I generally put others well being ahead of my own, so I often hide how I am feeling (Which is why I generally feel so happy c: )

Hey, that is great to hear. Good luck on this. How old are you? if you're under I think 20, you could become part of your local police explorer program if your local police department has it. Also, you should sign up for ride-alongs. Try to get the night shifts since that's when the more exciting stuff happens.
[Image: giphy.gif]
TC LEGEND
"+0 for now" - SwagJuice [TC] AKA "The One"