36.84%
7 36.84%
[TeeCee]
63.16%
12 63.16%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Should I change my tag?
No jokes, I want to know. Ever since I was admitted as a member I added a goofy [TeeCee] next to my name, both to show character and to avoid being kicked from the servers (you know, that window where the higher ups have to add you to sourcebans or something). But recently it's been called to my attention that my tag doesn't very clearly represent TC. A supposed old goldrush regular by the name of DeanDangerNoodle joined the hightower server about a week ago, and had to ask if my tag meant that I was with the cream or not. I got to say that I love this community, and I would easily change my tag to match everyone else's if it was to the community's benefit. At the same time, this dumb little TeeCee has grown on me, and now I'm torn between which tag to use. So I'm conducting this poll to decide.
(͡°(͡°(͡°(͡°(͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)͡°)͡°)͡°)͡°)͡°)
I like the tee cee tbh.
Mac? Where?
Dude if no one has complained, you're ok.
I think this came up in a community meeting before and, if memory serves, the decision was TC is the standard and is protected by the servers. If, however, you want to put something fancy in it's place (TÇ, tc, T♠C, etc) it's your choice, but in a pinch we can't help it if a server kicks you, or an admin mistakes you for an impostor. Nobody ever complained about my ♠ in the tag, which represents a maple leaf for me... until Hugh showed me up by putting an actual ASCII leaf in his name... now I'm sad. His is bigger. What were we talking about?
I think it's fine
https://www.team-cream.com/forum/thread-2561.html
just as long as your representing TC i dont even care what you do to your Tag, as long as it has some semblance/connection to TC.
k
Stay original moose, dont fall to the lords of Team-Cream
Forget what some old member says about your tag, keep it original!
Actually for those of you who are unfamiliar with DeanDangerNoodle, ( the one who told Moose he didn't like his tag) he was a regular of Goldrush who applied but was rejected. He probably resurfaced again after hearing of our newer announcements, he was never actually a member.
(07-11-2017, 11:59 PM)NAZI [TC] Wrote: rejected.

he was not only rejected once, not five , but 3 times, i think... yup it was 3

dont let "dean the drama queen" affect you in any way possible
k
(07-12-2017, 06:16 PM)Mini [TC] Wrote:

Well he only applied once, he made 4 threads saying he wanted to apply but only 1 was the fully filled out application, so we rejected him once technically.
(07-12-2017, 09:52 PM)NAZI [TC] Wrote:
(07-12-2017, 06:16 PM)Mini [TC] Wrote:

Well he only applied once, he made 4 threads saying he wanted to apply but only 1 was the fully filled out application, so we rejected him once technically.

he should still apply for membership... he'd be a good member if he toned himself down a little :3
[Image: 20338525-A-metal-cattle-brand-with-the-w...-Photo.jpg]
[Image: poutine-banner.jpg]
Surprisingly, more people say to keep the TeeCee, so expect this to hang around for a long time c:
excellent;
let us party like it were 1994.

Is it bad that the only beastie boys song I know is the brouhaha?
[Image: ndKjE55.gif] can't tell is srs or not
I am as legit as it gets. A Russian once showed me the brouhaha, and that's how I know the beastie boys.
can't find appropriate meme file right now, so here's something educational: my fave Beastie Boys song. Guess why Big Grin
But @"Mangö[TC]" what 'bout dis man?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  proposed name change mauiihan 11 4,399 09-24-2016, 07:02 AM
Last Post: Aponthis
  TeamCreamDodgeBallScream! Need Change TC--- 7 3,059 11-16-2015, 06:52 AM
Last Post: Chesh