What servers do you want TC to get?
Both of those have been discussed and it seems they're just too resource demanding. Plus, having us being a community so centered around tf2, I think these would both end up a niche, quite servers that would receive such few use that it wouldn't justify the amount of resources that it takes away from the other servers. I think it would be a different story if there was a bigger community drive to get groups out and onto those games like we do for L4D2. (Plus, the nice thing about the L4D2 is that it tends to see a lot of use without really any effort from us.) I just think a CSGO and/or GMod server would end up just sitting there, hardly seeing use. 
That being said, maybe we should send out a straw poll to members and see if there is some appeal in attempting at obtaining one of these servers.
I don't think we need more servers, at least on TF2; it's already hard to seed 2 servers at the same time. When we get a new server we play there for 2 or 3 days and then we forget about it forever. I remember that a long time ago Mauii said we should have events on the other servers, not only on GoldRush so people would (probably) be interested on playing there more often and I think that's a good way to start from.
Nyancat
I agree with Shan here, it's already hard to seed some of our servers.  I've been trying to seed upward lately and many times it has stayed dead Sad
We have 15 servers with 7 of them being niche* servers and 1 being our match server. Personally, what I would like to do is minimize how many servers we're actually hosting. My opinion is that we should reduce to 4-6 servers that will be easy to populate. 

* niche = orange, degroot, deathrun, mge, mvm, idle, + warioware
(01-02-2015, 11:41 PM)Gaze- Wrote: Intensive? Do you mean in term of mods and the sort?

If not Gmod then perhaps a MvM Server? Not sure how many people here enjoy MvM, I personally like it but of course that's my opinion.
I sorta wanna see a machine attacks server basically a mvm mod with some sort a of story its fun to play all 15 parts of that mom adventure mode
(03-11-2016, 12:06 PM)maui [тc] Wrote: We have 15 servers with 7 of them being niche* servers and 1 being our match server. Personally, what I would like to do is minimize how many servers we're actually hosting. My opinion is that we should reduce to 4-6 servers that will be easy to populate. 

* niche = orange, degroot, deathrun, mge, mvm, idle, + warioware

I agree with removing some, personally i like degroot+warioware plus mvm at times and i know demon plays there.
[img=0x560]http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/375/737/8d7.gif[/img]
I would enjoy some general custom map servers, you know, from the workshop and stuff. No custom game mode or anything like that.
(05-31-2016, 03:31 PM)Bread Alert! Wrote: I would enjoy some general custom map servers, you know, from the workshop and stuff. No custom game mode or anything like that.

Yea, some maps from the workshop look really good
This thread is dead, TC has downsized, we probably arn't bringing any servers back.
BUT I WAS PROMISED AN ASTEROID SERVER!!
At least, I think I was promised an Asteroid server...
... I may be confusing this with getting much needed dental work...

... can we have an asteroid server?
I'm always scared to post for some reason.
But just to give my own thoughts...
Asteroid was really cool when it first got released In beta, I find that its kinda dead now. Also, custom workshop maps would be really cool because people are out for findin new things right?
[img=0x100]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/d9/Flag_of_Canada_%28Pantone%29.svg/1200px-Flag_of_Canada_%28Pantone%29.svg.png[/img]
*cough* Thundermountain *cough*...please? <3
Sorry folks as we have downsized suggestions about servers are not open at the time but thank you for checking this out and taking the time to message here
[img=0x560]http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/375/737/8d7.gif[/img]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Funniest Moments in TC servers mauiihan 82 60,434 12-06-2018, 05:46 PM
Last Post: mauii [TC]
  My reaction when Dodgeball disappeared from my servers GodlyBeastly 2 1,414 11-01-2017, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Moosekahuna [TeeCee]
  Getting kicked from TC servers for TC tag. FLY AWAY [TC] 6 3,168 05-21-2015, 03:13 PM
Last Post: FLY AWAY [TC]
  Seeding the wrong servers at night Yue-- 9 4,914 08-08-2014, 05:40 PM
Last Post: Cream [TC]