Hello
Hello, I know most of you probably know me from the freakshw incident BUT that I hope I can change that. I would first like to apologize to anyone I didnt apologize to before about that incident.
I am SpookyAlpacas, my child mind came up with my childish name, I basically only play hightower. I sometimes play other games, like Overwatch, a game I just bought Left 4 Dead 2, Payday 2 and the occasional CS:GO.
I know some of you members and staff but I would like to get to know more of the members and staff of TC.
That freakshw incident is long ago. At least you did not have an attitude like freakshw. why hello you dog loving alpaca Wink
[Image: 34ac8de48a.jpg]
oh right i forgot you were freakmemes friend or something
(06-27-2017, 10:47 PM)Car714c[TC] Wrote: That freakshw incident is long ago. At least you did not have an attitude like freakshw. why hello you dog loving alpaca Wink

Yea, I know but I want to apologize for it, in case I forgot someone
I don't have you on my friends list but if we ever have a l4d2 versus game I will be sure to hit you up on discord, make sure you join the l4d2 discord role!
-1 Llamas are better.
The taste is like the butt, split in half - Swedish proverb  Cool
(06-28-2017, 01:04 PM)Hugh Jass [TC} Wrote: -1 Llamas are better.

You are sadly misinformed, llamas are just too big

The following 4 users Like mangö (2)'s post:
  • mac--, SPookyAlpacas [TC], car--, ___--
(06-28-2017, 05:34 PM)Mangö[TC] Wrote:

where do you find these things

-1 sheep
[img=0x100]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/d9/Flag_of_Canada_%28Pantone%29.svg/1200px-Flag_of_Canada_%28Pantone%29.svg.png[/img]
...from nightmares, phobias, deviency, necromancy, and basketry...

The following 1 user Likes mangö (2)'s post:
  • ___--
I honestly completely forgot you were involved in the freakshw incident lol
 [Image: 27268cd21b.jpg]
[Image: 250px-Backpack_Bread_Box.png?t=20140619184826]
(06-28-2017, 05:43 PM)Daisies [TC] Wrote: I honestly completely forgot you were involved in the freakshw incident lol

oh, well fuck