Rejected Suspicious sniper (aimbot?)
Saw a rather suspicious sniper today from a calladmin report.  Demo is attached, opinions?

Gameme profile:
https://team-cream.gameme.com/playerinfo/298628

Attached Files
.dem   coachalldemo2.dem (Size: 12.87 MB / Downloads: 7)
he has 50 headshots and 10 airshot headshots, and only has been on for about half an hour. 

a little strange.
k
Was briefly UGC Gold back in 2014, has one community ban but thats not too surprising for a good sniper. I'll check the demo when I get home.
(04-11-2017, 10:59 AM)Captain Hammer Wrote: Was briefly UGC Gold back in 2014, has one community ban but thats not too surprising for a good sniper. I'll check the demo when I get home.

What was weird is that they have basically 0 hours in the past 2 weeks, and only 1 season of gold 6s experience, way back in 2014.
They do however have 2,077 hours on sniper. Which is a damn lot. I'm only at ~1,000.

Still, I've played against some of the best Highlander snipers and none of them were as nutty as this guy. Every single peek was perfectly timed, and they never seemed to miss.

Normally you'd think someone with 0 hours in the past 2 weeks wouldn't be able to just jump in and immediately start destroying everyone.

IMO, it felt like I was playing against someone with walls. not really sure if they were using any kind of aimhack, but it definitely felt like they were walling.

Interestingly enough, This was about the time my twitch stream got raided by ~4 plat snipers, one of which was a friend of mine in-game on an alt account. It's likely that cochellagirl88 was another guy I know, because while we're somewhat friends, it's the same thing with all the highlander snipers. They talk SO much shit to each other, but can somehow still be nice. I (and quite a few others) talk quite a lot of shit about this player because he ONLY knows how to SVS, and nothing else. I'm getting super off-topic, so I'll end this here.

I'll try to look at the demo tonight.
[Image: 121519_101.png][Image: bR4be0E.png]
9500 is suspicious to me. Coachella sat watching that area for quite a while and I can't see how they knew there was a sniper there. 10000 was a bit snappy too. 
12400 looks like walls to me. Tracks smit, then the soly. 16000, wtf? Looks like aimbot, snap happens as soon as the center of the snipers head comes into sight. 16700, same. Not a huge snap but the timing just seems impossible. 19600, maybe walls maybe just predicted perfectly from the glimpse. 20900, big snap. 

I'm leaning towards not hacking, just really good. Definitely playing with higher energy than snipers usually play with on our server.
The following 1 user Likes Captain Hammer =[TC]='s post:
  • Car--
(04-13-2017, 07:33 PM)Captain Hammer Wrote: 9500 is suspicious to me. Coachella sat watching that area for quite a while and I can't see how they knew there was a sniper there. 10000 was a bit snappy too. 
12400 looks like walls to me. Tracks smit, then the soly. 16000, wtf? Looks like aimbot, snap happens as soon as the center of the snipers head comes into sight. 16700, same. Not a huge snap but the timing just seems impossible. 19600, maybe walls maybe just predicted perfectly from the glimpse. 20900, big snap. 

I'm leaning towards not hacking, just really good. Definitely playing with higher energy than snipers usually play with on our server.

A friend and I came up with the conclusion that they were streamsniping me, which would only have ~10 second delay.
[Image: 121519_101.png][Image: bR4be0E.png]
really good, but i don't think this is hacking
[Image: poutine-banner.jpg]
he's good, but not too good for hacking. Thanks for the input guy's !
[Image: poutine-banner.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rejected Some sick aimbot SpookyAlpacas [TC] 9 1,215 03-22-2017, 12:26 AM
Last Post: mAuii [тc]
  Rejected Sniper Pre-firing ___-- 4 908 11-09-2016, 12:01 AM
Last Post: Captain Hammer =[TC]=
  Accepted Exia aimbot Enferno8 [TC] 5 895 09-09-2016, 10:58 AM
Last Post: mauii
  Accepted Texan Armadillo Aimbot Earhead103 0 683 09-15-2014, 02:56 PM
Last Post: Earhead103