Short Circuit Unban Request
I was really tempted to put this in the unban section.
But on the side, over the course of March I was asked twice by people why the Short Circuit was banned, and each time I was forced to tell them that it was banned as a result of exploitation that no longer existed. The fact is that the Short Circuit doesn't break gameplay anymore, and there are people who want it back. It's so easy to ignore a weapon that hardly gets used, but even it matters. We have to be vigilant and assess our rules and the offenders, and frankly the Short Circuit is no longer an offender. So come on folks, let's unban the Short Circuit already!
(͡°(͡°(͡°(͡°(͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)͡°)͡°)͡°)͡°)͡°)
We need the Short Circuit At least we dont need the Gunslinger Unbanned Now that the gunslinger is a little Annoying
Yes! pls
[Image: 34ac8de48a.jpg]
Agreed, not that I like it, but just because it shouldn't be banned because there is no longer something fundamentally wrong with it.

Now what we need to do is ban engie. Completely. Ban anyone who tries to pick him on TC hightower.
(04-02-2017, 07:50 AM)Apon- Wrote: Agreed, not that I like it, but just because it shouldn't be banned because there is no longer something fundamentally wrong with it.

Now what we need to do is ban engie. Completely. Ban anyone who tries to pick him on TC hightower.

I feed on the rage of people when I play engie on hightower. So I'd rather not be banned Sad
I came here to kickass and chew bubblegum, and I'm all out of asses to kick.
I-It's not like I want to use my vintage spec ks double spelled gunslinger on hightower or anything, b-baka!
its not listed as banned in our weapon list
i know cause ive checked it on 2 separate occasions
If it isn't, then my bad. I know for a fact that for a while after the short circuit lagging thing was patched the short circuit was still banned on hightower. I haven't tested it since (it's been a long time since the exploit), but someone brought it up so I assumed it was still banned. I should probably write this after opening tf2 and trying it, so I'll just d o u b l e p o s t in a bit.

Now I'm going to need you to trust me, because I'm far too lazy to post screenshots, but the Short Circuit is DEFINITELY blocked on hightower. I don't know about the other servers, since I don't play on 2fort.
I tested yesterday,short circuit is still banned Sad

And the glitch is gone
@"mAuii [TC]" pls look into this ;-;
(Lead II Sulfate or maybe it was Sir Juhi has a spec ks short circuit, and I haven't seen it in months)
@"mAuii [TC]" I'm pretty sure it is banned.  Gimme the word and I can remove it.
I'll record and show footage of whether or not the SC is actually banned, gimme a bit.

@"mAuii [TC]" @Cream [TC] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-BK2NUzLYg

Trust me, it looked just fine before it went through YouTube.
I still think this is important, so I'll just resurrect this thread. If it's already fixed, then my b.
@"mAuii [TC]" @"mAuii [TC]" please fix
It should have been fixed as of this morning.  Please confirm.
After testing on both 2fort and hightower, I can conclude the short circuit is indeed back. Hallelujah!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Unban Sprays Captain Hammer =[TC]= 9 4,476 09-20-2016, 02:52 PM
Last Post: Captain Hammer =[TC]=