Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

hai... and bai
k

disregard poll ewps

i still can't type only k to respond to posts damnit
Hello!
I'm Nert.
That 12 year old around the corner that you think would kill the community with toxicism.
But hey.
I'm a mod now, and (hopefully) I haven't done anything bad in the community...
I used to be that person that joined the Hightower server every day having tons of fun.
In fact, I have 478 hours on instant re and dodgeball, discluding ranked, which would have put me well above 500 I think... jeez i can go for admin
I love video games. They're a passion. They bring fun and interactivity within difficulty.
But I might have to leave now.
I'm getting detached and attached to other games. And I just can't hang around anymore. 
I'm one of the 11 moderators for you guys.
I'm leaving. I may come back one day, I'm still young. The community around here is even younger. I want to see what you can do.
I'm sure that I'm not leaving in vain. I probably left some serious memes around here, and they will probably come up.
A lot.
Too many times in the future.
But hey. I'm going to leave, I'm not involved around here anymore and I'm just taking up a spot that can be others.
And please, as a last wish, sort out the applications. I know its hard to find time around these days, but please sort them out and decide on them, its been months since they were posted.
I'll stick here for a few more days then probably sink into inactivity.
Love you all, and TC will always be special in my heart. (I want to stay as staff if thats possible ill be here but not really)
Heart

Thank you....:

@Cream [TC] even if I barely know you, thank you for founding and funding such a great community
@"mAuii [TC]" @♐Zero[TC]♐ @Bob1st [TC] for being the best heads and leaders ever
@"(Qc)hamel194[TC]" for being the best administrateur français

@"3DCat [TC]" for telling me how to rek nubs in db
@Jerk [TC] for being a utter jerk
@"Mangö[TC]" for giving me life tips
@"My Bad" *cough nazi cough* meme
@Moosekahuna [TeeCee] Wink
@ Cat of Evil [TC] for being here for the longest time
@"Daisies [TC]" dodgeball flowahs?
@"DimSum{TC}" you asian bastard
@"Fhenry [TC] #TF2Center" for being here since the beginning
@"Fluffy [TC]" for being in the servers for as long as me
@"FÐert [TC]" for nert vs dert memesi always win
@"Gamerjd [TC]" @"GodlyBeast {TC} [OP]" @"lolpeeps555 [TC]" for being the craziest dodgeball nerds players
@"pine [TC]" for being a 12 year old tree
@"Smitleyjd?" for hax
@ wll-- for being a long time 2forter

what does getting laid mean anyways?

i also don't know what to do about discord
[img=0x100]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/d9/Flag_of_Canada_%28Pantone%29.svg/1200px-Flag_of_Canada_%28Pantone%29.svg.png[/img]
Most of the staff isn't active in TF2 so I don't think that's an issue lol.
 [Image: 27268cd21b.jpg]
[Image: 250px-Backpack_Bread_Box.png?t=20140619184826]
@"phil-" 

do I even have to say anything
[img=0x100]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/d9/Flag_of_Canada_%28Pantone%29.svg/1200px-Flag_of_Canada_%28Pantone%29.svg.png[/img]
I still don't want nerty to go ;-;
(͡°(͡°(͡°(͡°(͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)͡°)͡°)͡°)͡°)͡°)
RIP my name wasnt on the list.

Don't worry bout it nerty boi, you still have about 70 years, that's plenty of time. 

see you around i guess
We were so preoccupied with whether or not we could that we didn't stop to think if we should.      
aw man, you should stay!
There would be less people around my age, I would have to hang out with the other savages. Drinking bear and adult stuff.
Also what Daises said. I know like 1-2 people in TC that barely go on the forums. (not you)
Pretty sure it would be fine if you stayed.

Good luck on the rest of your life man! And in CS:GO, I've seen you play CS:GO a lot now.
P.S: Im 13 now c:
(03-30-2017, 10:46 PM)pine [TC] Wrote: aw man, you should stay!
There would be less people around my age, I would have to hang out with the other savages. Drinking bear and adult stuff.
Also what Daises said. I know like 1-2 people in TC that barely go on the forums. (not you)
Pretty sure it would be fine if you stayed.

Good luck on the rest of your life man! And in CS:GO, I've seen you play CS:GO a lot now.
P.S: Im 13 now c:

PINE YOU'RE ADORABLE. It's spelled: beer.
[Image: 212457_101.png]
[Image: rSfDo6a.png]
ill stick around somewhat
prob on discord
ya know i tried to do this once, but TC is like drugs, you cant just have a quick sniff and then leave.
k
Like daisies said earlier, many ppl in TC are inactive or active at the most minute level possible. You don't need to formally " leave. "
tf what ?
[Image: poutine-banner.jpg]
Rust what? Raffle rigged what?
[Image: 34ac8de48a.jpg]
(04-01-2017, 08:23 AM)CarDude714c[TC] Wrote: Rust what? Raffle rigged what?

ha

haha

hahaha

ha
pls dont goooo
[Image: 34ac8de48a.jpg]
Once a member always a member
be creamed forever
[Image: poutine-banner.jpg]

The taste is like the butt, split in half - Swedish proverb  Cool