New I guess
I just like to burn things  Angel
Welcome to da forums m8
wailcum
we're a group of genius's that have varying problems.
[img=0x100]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/d9/Flag_of_Canada_%28Pantone%29.svg/1200px-Flag_of_Canada_%28Pantone%29.svg.png[/img]
fresh meat
[Image: Spiderman-Meme-5.jpg]
fresh meat new meat to hit ; ) Nah i'm just kidding,welcome to the forums man!
[Image: 34ac8de48a.jpg]
I have 8 stuffed moose. They each have names, they each have a backstory, and each participates in an ultimate moose universe. I hear them speak to me, each with their own personalities, their desires, their emotions and foibles. It's like they're people. I hear them in the hallways, I hear them as I take tests, I hear them in my sleep, and they're just everywhere. And I know it's all just me, but I love them. I love them so much. Su-pah...MEESE!
(͡°(͡°(͡°(͡°(͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)͡°)͡°)͡°)͡°)͡°)
Well I literally got finished playing against you a few moments ago. You we're a pyro, so thats a negative. However everything else seemed nice, so welcome!
I came here to kickass and chew bubblegum, and I'm all out of asses to kick.
Hello there! I am Daisy from Alabama and newbie here.
(08-30-2017, 03:53 AM)simpsonprincess44 Wrote: Hello there! I am Daisy from Alabama and newbie here.

Hey Daisy!

Instead of posting in someone else's introduction thread, you should just go ahead and create your own thread.

You can do this by going to the Introductions subforum and clicking here.

When you click there, you will be greeted by this screen. You can type in the title of your introduction post and type your introduction and a little bit about yourself in the big box. Once you're done typing, you can press the post thread button at the bottom to post the thread.

That's all! I hope I see you around in the future.
3dperson :^)
your name sounds familiar where do i know you from ?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Intro I guess goose sucks tc 3 1,090 06-09-2017, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Mangö[TC]