why is the hightower server so aids
its the worst thing on earth, i kill people and they complain, old lenny meme binds, and unfunny children, its fucking horrid.
i have no clue how to fix this besides stopping the aids, i only ever see one admin on there, and thats mango (cudos to him for dealing with the aids).
just add more admins and tell people to stop being a fucking tumor.
its hightower, where have you seen a hightower that isnt chaos?
same dude
(02-04-2017, 01:31 AM)pyhn [tc] Wrote: its hightower, where have you seen a hightower that isnt chaos?

yes
theres alot of them where theres no kid with that unfunny retarded scout picture spamming lennies, the problem is they're dead. i really really like this server but i dont want it to go the way of the dodo
[Image: bad_company_grenade.jpg]
We really can't stop this effectively.Sorry,but this happens in many servers.Anyway hope you are having a great time!
[Image: 34ac8de48a.jpg]
hightower doesnt die
effectively we have gotten rid of a lot of people
but they just keep coming
we can't do anything about it but repeatedly mute the twats
[img=0x100]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/d9/Flag_of_Canada_%28Pantone%29.svg/1200px-Flag_of_Canada_%28Pantone%29.svg.png[/img]
yeah there's always this shitfag sniper using the classic and bodyshotting can we ban the vaccinator

(02-04-2017, 01:29 AM)HELLA HOES Wrote: ..., i only ever see one admin on there, and thats mango (cudos to him for dealing with the aids)...
LIES!
I'M NOT EVEN AN ADMIN! I DON'T EVEN KNOW THAT TC HAS FORUMS!!
ban one and 5 will come...

i try to hop on and clean everything when i can Tongue
[Image: poutine-banner.jpg]
Dear HELLA HOES,
Funny jokes and all aside, we effectively can't just make a hightower server to match everyone's tastes. The very idea is unrealistic. Some people want weapon bans, some people want lenny bans, some people want chat bans, some people want aggressive chat moderation, even some people want random crits in our servers for some ungodly reason. And for every point of contention, both sides exist on the issue. The best that we can do is stick to what we have with some basic rules of courtesy and some disabled features, as well as a handful of staff to manage the behavior in our servers. The thing is that people have the choice to use lennies; people have the choice to complain. At the same time, not everyone can simply grow up past puberty on a whim, not everyone can make jokes that are funny to everyone. Heck, Earth itself isn't perfect. But you know what? You deal with it. You live with it. Because no matter your opinion, good luck changing the world to be suitable to your opinion, and kudos if you do.
Hell, if I had it my way, people like you wouldn't exist you fucking tumor. YOUR WORDS, THEY WERE YOUR WORDS!
(͡°(͡°(͡°(͡°(͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)͡°)͡°)͡°)͡°)͡°)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hightower survey! ♐Zero♐ 0 1,456 10-21-2017, 08:04 PM
Last Post: ♐Zero[TC]♐
  MFW I'm clickbaited by the server abaraba 8 3,383 01-20-2017, 11:45 PM
Last Post: Moosekahuna [TeeCee]
  Hightower Request mangö (2) 11 5,371 12-12-2016, 07:06 PM
Last Post: Mangö[T♠C]
  You have't accumulated enough playtime to access this server Calvin 8 3,916 09-15-2016, 11:04 PM
Last Post: mauii