Rejected this thing
this is the demo i recorded about shadow it looks like he has walls

Attached Files
.dem   shadow.dem (Size: 2.47 MB / Downloads: 8)
Thanks for recording a demo and helping out!! I seriously appreciate it and think its cool when even members, NEW members, are recording demos and trying to help out. That said, sadly, the demo is a little laggy/short to really determine if he is using some sort of hack. keep an eye on him, if you see him again, call us or record another demo
the cap was spectating too
he should put a word in with his demo
[img=0x100]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/d9/Flag_of_Canada_%28Pantone%29.svg/1200px-Flag_of_Canada_%28Pantone%29.svg.png[/img]
75 says hes in server rn so imma go watch
demo i just took

Attached Files
.dem   shadow2.dem (Size: 4.94 MB / Downloads: 6)
Yep, sorry I haven't had time to post. I watched him for a while. Looked like walls but I didn't see a big defining moment that proved walls while I was taking a demo. I'll upload it and watch those two.
I'm not seeing anything in either demo... there is that nice shot right off the bat in 75334's demo tho
I think he was using walls, but neither my demo nor yours had a clear cut section that proved it. My demo is apparently too big to upload.

In Maui's demo, there's a few spots:
4500-4900 that looks like maybe aimbot
7000: Could be walls, shoots the cloaked spy, but then loses track of him

I'd like someone else to watch Maui's demo and weigh in, otherwise I'm going to close this for not enough evidence. He's a regular still so if nothing else we'll keep an eye on him.
(11-24-2016, 06:28 PM)Mangö[T♠C] Wrote: I'm not seeing anything in either demo... there is that nice shot right off the bat in 75334's demo tho

(01-06-2017, 02:01 PM)Captain Hammer =[TC]= Wrote: I think he was using walls, but neither my demo nor yours had a clear cut section that proved it. My demo is apparently too big to upload.

I'd like someone else to watch Maui's demo and weigh in, otherwise I'm going to close this for not enough evidence. He's a regular still so if nothing else we'll keep an eye on him.

Well some logic here,if he has aimbot he would have hit the cloaked spy again,also i've seen this guy before,sorta good but not enough evidence to really get this guy banned
[Image: 34ac8de48a.jpg]
(01-06-2017, 08:41 PM)Cardude714c [T♠C] Wrote:
(11-24-2016, 06:28 PM)Mangö[T♠C] Wrote: I'm not seeing anything in either demo... there is that nice shot right off the bat in 75334's demo tho

(01-06-2017, 02:01 PM)Captain Hammer =[TC]= Wrote: I think he was using walls, but neither my demo nor yours had a clear cut section that proved it. My demo is apparently too big to upload.

Well some logic here,if he has aimbot he would have hit the cloaked spy again,also i've seen this guy before,sorta good but not enough evidence to really get this guy banned

NOTE: I haven't watched the demo yet

Many cheats and aim assist programs have options to ignore cloaked spies and similar things.

I have fun killing cloaked spies without those.
[Image: 121519_101.png][Image: bR4be0E.png]
Cardude, yes, probably but not necessarily. Anyone intelligent who's using walls will ignore as much as they can and not do anything too obvious to get banned.
interesting conversation indeed
[Image: dcubRJTu13kD154Ihc1wABtAiaDyK-p__yS1m5-Q...Phc-U=s137] squirrel
Without further input, it doesn't look like enough evidence to ban. We'll keep an eye on him in the future.