Rejected :>
Steam Community :: :>

soooo, this guys comes on and grabs my attention immediately with one shot.
spec him, jerk is there incognito too, and we both seem to agree that this guys is suspicious as f*ck.

check out ticks
4900 ish
5600 ish
and 6400 ish

his gameplay is erratic and there's a brief pause in the demo while he sits in spawn, but the shots are hitting no where near where his crosshairs are...

.... still, want opinions because the guy has 4k plus hours in game... and some of those guys *can* pull off amazing shots.

Attached Files
.dem   smiley.dem (Size: 3.31 MB / Downloads: 4)
tick 6400 (pyro on bridge) def looks weird...hard to explain
player seems laggy imo though, which might explain some of it
status says his ping was 85

shot at ~7700 is weird to me
~8400 too - like if he had an aimkey he used here to get taunting hitbox
~11000 

hes a regular. multiple temp bans on bunch of servers for language or being edgy etc.
would like to personally see him ingame before decision made to rule out if he was just laggy.
He's an ahole and just plain strange gameplay. I don't think this is jumpy enough to ban, just weird.
okay i did some "mega csi" research on this guy that has nothing to pertain to this ban request but this guy in general.  so i found out we have a viral rapper on our hands. 

so through this http://steamcommunity.com/id/tomlusc/ i found his profile picture, which I promptly put in an image search. which pulled up this image search and this guy is apparently a rapper named stitches.

i looked at all the facts (stared at this guys face for a couple hours) and found out my hypothesis is true, and is totally not just a profile picture.

its just a profile pic. 

Sorry that this has no relevance to the guy
k
it really doesn't matter if he's the queen of england; it looks like an aimbot on our servers, we're going to notice and look into it.
if we feel he's being a douche, we'll give him a mute, ban, whatever. I'm still impressed he got that headshot on a pyro who only had about 1/6-1/8th of his head showing behind a wall...
[Image: Hit.png]

i think you could technically get a headshot even if head is not showing at all - anywhere in that box..

aimbots usually wait until the middle of the hitbox is viewable, which is why watching the crosshair is important, if it snaps to the middle of a hitbox, its most likely a aimbot rather than flicking. 

so if anything thats actually an argument against it being an aimbo. but again, want to personally see him in game, someone ping me if you see him
The following 1 user Likes mauii [TC]'s post:
  • mangö (2)
(11-16-2016, 12:55 PM)Mauii [тc] Wrote: [Image: Hit.png]

i think you could technically get a headshot even if head is not showing at all - anywhere in that box..

aimbots usually wait until the middle of the hitbox is viewable, which is why watching the crosshair is important, if it snaps to the middle of a hitbox, its most likely a aimbot rather than flicking. 

so if anything thats actually an argument against it being an aimbo. but again, want to personally see him in game, someone ping me if you see him

You can see the missing engineer pelvic hitbox, which was added not too long ago
[Image: 121519_101.png][Image: bR4be0E.png]
demo too laggy to be 100% sure
put him on watch and pm me if you see him