Rejected 2fort wallhacker
  • Player's Name [Mr.Paladin JR
  • Player's SteamID STEAM_0:1:175708603
  • Server the Offense Happened On 2fort
  • Reason for Request Hacking

After reviewing the demo I took, I made sure to find multiple slip-ups made by the player in order to confirm that it was not accidental.
Easiest to see in 30% speed. Ticks are; (Beginning-End) (4000-4060) (4610-4740) (32300-32390) (53830-53910).

Edit** - Added a proper file attachment, removed Dropbox

Attached Files
.dem   mrpaladin.dem (Size: 24.14 MB / Downloads: 6)
This guy?
He was playing extremely bad the few times i met him
ill go review it later
[img=0x100]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/d9/Flag_of_Canada_%28Pantone%29.svg/1200px-Flag_of_Canada_%28Pantone%29.svg.png[/img]
hes a decent kid but i dont think he hacks cuz i can kill him fairly easy maybe he turns it off when i am around or makes it less noticable
Please check the ticks and tell me what you think. It's very suspicious
I didn't see it on first runthrough, I'll look again later tonight or tomorrow.

As a side note, Mr Paladin looks like an alt account. Created in June, level 0, 8 friends, and tf2 is his only game.
I appreciate it. It's mainly the 4610-4740 tick. Play it at 20%, and after he spawns you'll see him lock onto a target through the wall, before catching himself. 
(11-09-2016, 07:26 PM)Captain Hammer =[TC]= Wrote: I didn't see it on first runthrough, I'll look again later tonight or tomorrow.

As a side note, Mr Paladin looks like an alt account. Created in June, level 0, 8 friends, and tf2 is his only game.

He's a pretty young kid from how he sounds when he uses his mic. So he might just not have the ability to have any games outside of tf2.
I came here to kickass and chew bubblegum, and I'm all out of asses to kick.
The following 1 user Likes Leaf-'s post:
  • nert [tc]
A longtime F2P myself, I only had tf2 for the longest time, was level 0 for the longest time, and had only a few friends because I came onto Steam pretty much alone, only making friends by people adding me. So I'm putting it out there, being an alt is still a possibility, but the irrelevance of their account information is also possible.
(͡°(͡°(͡°(͡°(͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)͡°)͡°)͡°)͡°)͡°)
I'm not seeing it.
(11-13-2016, 11:43 PM)Mangö[T♠C] Wrote: I'm not seeing it.

maybe because your looking at a wall

hahaha..... get it.... wall hacks....

im gonna just go now....

*the sound of gunshot can be heard in the distance*
k
The following 1 user Likes Mini [TC]'s post:
  • 3DCat .tc
(11-15-2016, 12:14 PM)Mini [TC] Wrote: ...
[Image: jdAnyBj.png]
The following 2 users Like mangö (2)'s post:
  • ___--, (Qc)hamel194
Yeah, sorry, I'm not seeing it. He does turn and face the enemy while in spawn, but it could just be a random movement. It certainly happens, and walls is tough to prove without a clear smoking gun.
(11-15-2016, 11:25 PM)Captain Hammer =[TC]= Wrote: Yeah, sorry, I'm not seeing it. He does turn and face the enemy while in spawn, but it could just be a random movement. It certainly happens, and walls is tough to prove without a clear smoking gun.

That's fair. thank you for reviewing.