world 2 (enferno would like this)
0%
0 0%
new gen
88.89%
8 88.89%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

minecraft new server thread (formally interest?)
so after we downgraded a few months back, we had to cut loose the minecraft server
sorry @ Enferno8 [TC] , but i never got around to getting a new one, or had the funds, really

ive been looking into it, i can get another one back up potentially for about 20 dollars for three months
im open to doing it, but first i wanna see if theres any interest.
If only I had minecraft.
I honestly actaully love minecraft when my friend loaned me his account for a while, and idk why people all it a kiddie game when its honestly really fun
But I don't have my own account and he took his acc back so rip
[img=0x100]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/d9/Flag_of_Canada_%28Pantone%29.svg/1200px-Flag_of_Canada_%28Pantone%29.svg.png[/img]
im down to play
i havent played in a really long time
3dperson :^)
Whenever I would join the old one, it was so unplayable due to my bad connection to the server. So, idunno if I would be interested into getting a minecraft server.
God damn it,I had an account that my older step brother let me borrow but I forgot it,he's overseas,and I'm fucked.
I would definitely spend time on it. I have experience hosting/administering Minecraft servers in the past. I've hosted my own server several times in the past.

Bukkit is a bitch. 
[Image: 121519_101.png][Image: bR4be0E.png]
Yes please thanks.
Maybe after I'm done binge playing No Man's Sky
Now that I have become better with redston, i've gotten more ideas.  TC minecraft Nightclub anyone?  I also currently admin another server.  Also, if you can get others to litch in, it could be cheaper on you.  I split cost with 2 others and it is less than 20 for each of us for 6months on realms.
I would definitely play way too much, get bored, then play again way too much. That's how minecraft works for me. I usually quickly beat the game and finish all the achievements, then not have things to do until I search up some contraption, like an automated chicken farm etc. I also love to explore in the game. Would this be a vanilla server, or would there be plugins/mods?
If so, which ones? I kind of like an economy mod because those are fun, and they allow you to fairly earn blocks and things that you can't get in the vanilla game.
[Image: 212457_101.png]
[Image: rSfDo6a.png]
Also, something we could consider is trying to open it up to the public and gaining traction through server websites.
In theory this could increase longevity for the minecraft server itself, as well as increase donations going into TC, as well as bring in new traffic to our website and group. Downside would be we have to start moderating those servers as well >.> 

What's everyone's thoughts on that?
i had a few minecraft server a while ago, they had a good amount of people on it, so i can help with that
[Image: poutine-banner.jpg]
(08-11-2016, 11:30 AM)Jerk [TC] Wrote: I would definitely play way too much, get bored, then play again way too much. That's how minecraft works for me. I usually quickly beat the game and finish all the achievements, then not have things to do until I search up some contraption, like an automated chicken farm etc. I also love to explore in the game. Would this be a vanilla server, or would there be plugins/mods?
If so, which ones? I kind of like an economy mod because those are fun, and they allow you to fairly earn blocks and things that you can't get in the vanilla game.

I only really need mcmmo, because that gives more purpose to the mundane useless things I do, like spending months mining out a huge underground complex
[Image: 121519_101.png][Image: bR4be0E.png]
I did enjoy our last minecraft server, but I'd pass for the moment this time.
I just got LFD2 and am seeing how addictive it could be for me, I'm still kicking alien ass in the Master of Orion reboot, and whatever gaming time left I have I use on TC Hightower, etc.

.... basically I have no life now; what the hell are you guys trying to do to me?!?

also I don't want to play with Enferno because he keeps breaking into my shit, yo!
just bought one : tcmc.game.nfoservers.com:25565
its not set up yet, so don't get attached if you connect today or tomorrow.

to the OG tc minecraft players : do you want our 1st world or 2nd world or a new one.

to all players: should it be creative only or should it be basic with a list of admins

lastly: whitelist thread: Whitelist ---> i will add all the ones listed already, so this is for new peeps or new accounts
^ you can join right now if you have your name in the whitelist thread. its currently on our first ever minecraft map. 

when you join you might be placed in a random spot, so go ahead and kill your self, and you'll be spawned at our "spawn area" from there you can explore previous builds from the past

I would ideally like a new world tbh

and basic +admins
added poll on top - PIPE UP
I'd be ok with a new world for the new players.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Revive Minecraft Events Jerk [TC] 2 901 10-18-2016, 12:40 AM
Last Post: HughJass|TC|
  First TC Minecraft Couple?? Notz [TC] 17 4,121 08-29-2016, 03:20 PM
Last Post: Big Boi ツ[TC]#GodMode
  Team Cream Minecraft 2.0 mauii [TC] 26 8,584 04-07-2016, 08:18 PM
Last Post: Mangö[T♠C]
  Minecraft v 1.9.2 mangö (2) 2 1,155 03-30-2016, 10:41 PM
Last Post: mauii