"I'm a Widowmaker Main"
Hey nerds, I am Mr. Sidekick. I haven't been playing on your servers too long, but I felt like making an introduction here anyways.

Alright, here is the uninteresting information. I'm 20 years old, I am a college student who is taking the summer off to take care of some family stuff. I go to school to learn about making television of all things (awesome I know). 

Alright onto the tf2 stuff (aka the fun stuff) I usually play on the 2fort server, however I'll often pop into the hightower and upward server for a while. As for classes I typically play as an engineer who doesn't like defense. I like to run straight forward with my widowmaker and gunslinger. I also play around with scout, trying to get that aim better, and also I like to toy with the iron bomber as demoman. The rest of the classes I have little to no experience with.

I like to think I'm fairly friendly when playing, of course with people I know I sometimes jokingly call them bullies/nerds or bully them myself by killing them repeatedly. I shoot friendlies on sight (don't hate me).

Uh...I look forward to logging more hours on the servers and continuing to play with you guys/girls in the future!
The following 1 user Likes Leaf-'s post:
  • mangö (2)
Welcome! TO YOUR DOOM

Jokes aside:Making Television: sets? Or Television shows?

I appriciate and hate the fact that you're a combat engineer,both because I hate the idea of normal Engineer and because I hate the gunslinger.

YOU SHOOT FRIENDLIES?HWAIFBWIABFIKAAHAGAGAHAGGA

Alright but seriously I'm happy there is someone else that won't compare me to a dictator for killing friendlies.

If you say you often go into the Hightower server,we shouls meet each other soon,since Hightower is my hunting grounds,and well lets just say I go hunting too much for my own good.
(08-01-2016, 06:12 AM)Aponthis [Not TC] Wrote: Welcome! TO YOUR DOOM

Television shows, I'm specifically majoring in writing and directing. 

I appriciate and hate the fact that you're a combat engineer,both because I hate the idea of normal Engineer and because I hate the gunslinger.

I'd rather be a gunslinging combat engineer over a turtling engineer any day.

Alright but seriously I'm happy there is someone else that won't compare me to a dictator for killing friendlies.

So far I've gotten 4 people who have tried to kick me for killing them while playing friendly. Thankfully there are some good people who vote no. So I'm kick free.

If you say you often go into the Hightower server,we shouls meet each other soon,since Hightower is my hunting grounds,and well lets just say I go hunting too much for my own good.

Totally, I'm sure you'll be able to hate kill me and my sentries soon enough!
Sidekick, just a reminder that there are no minis on our Hightower server... so... welcome to turreting engie :/
(08-01-2016, 06:43 AM)Mangö[T♠C] Wrote: Sidekick, just a reminder that there are no minis on our Hightower server... so... welcome to turreting engie :/
I just have to get inventive in my playstyle. Who needs to turtle when the sentry itself is a wonderful distraction?
(08-01-2016, 06:27 AM)Mr. Sidekick Wrote:
(08-01-2016, 06:12 AM)Aponthis [Not TC] Wrote: Welcome! TO YOUR DOOM

Television shows, I'm specifically majoring in writing and directing. 

I'd rather be a gunslinging combat engineer over a turtling engineer any day.

So far I've gotten 4 people who have tried to kick me for killing them while playing friendly. Thankfully there are some good people who vote no. So I'm kick free.

Totally, I'm sure you'll be able to hate kill me and my sentries soon enough!

If it makes you feel any better,the kicking thing is technically not allowed,so you can get them in trouble for abusing votekick! Yay for no abuse of votekick!

That Tv thing is pretty cool,good luck on that and may you direct only the spiciest of movies.
We have a reasonable lot of grills girls in our community, have fun and I hope ya can meet a lot more of us! Big Grin
[img=0x100]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/d9/Flag_of_Canada_%28Pantone%29.svg/1200px-Flag_of_Canada_%28Pantone%29.svg.png[/img]
Am I the only one who thought he came from Overwatch instead of TF2?

I'm a little disappointed, but welcome anyway
"Semper Ardens"

[Image: fdNXruF.jpg]
hey sidekick, i see you A LOT on the server!

happy to see you here and around Big Grin
[Image: poutine-banner.jpg]
(08-01-2016, 04:04 AM)Mr. Sidekick Wrote: I shoot friendlies on sight (don't hate me).

Nice to see another fellow friendly-killer.

(08-01-2016, 06:43 AM)Mangö[T♠C] Wrote: Sidekick, just a reminder that there are no minis on our Hightower server... so... welcome to turreting engie :/

Oh I've seen some very "unique" sentry spots on hightower. You just have to be creative. It's kind of like sniping. No one expects you to be IN the other teams batts as a sniper.
[Image: 121519_101.png][Image: bR4be0E.png]
Have fun, enjoy your stay. Big Grin
[Image: 148831_172507842777882_4041983_n.jpg?oh=...e=57CE1EF8]
(08-01-2016, 10:56 AM)NrT [TC] Wrote: We have a reasonable lot of grills girls in our community!

Randomely brings up girls to bait him into staying
The following 3 users Like Notz [TC]'s post:
  • mangö (2), .dSmn, nert [tc]
(08-01-2016, 01:36 PM)NAZI [TC] Wrote:
(08-01-2016, 10:56 AM)NrT [TC] Wrote: We have a reasonable lot of grills girls in our community!

Im a pretty girl (*O3-)/~*kiss*
(08-01-2016, 02:16 PM)Hugh Jass [TC] Wrote:
(08-01-2016, 01:36 PM)NAZI [TC] Wrote:

Im a pretty girl (*O3-)/~*kiss*

Stop flirting with other guys hugh, you're making me very sad Sad
"Semper Ardens"

[Image: fdNXruF.jpg]
I'm not a girl, but for the right price...
The following 1 user Likes MichaelVolleyball2's post:
  • Hugh Jass [T
(08-01-2016, 02:54 PM)Smitleyjd Wrote: I'm not a girl, but for the right price...

5 dollars is 5 dollars.

i lied im fucking quoting this
(08-01-2016, 03:20 PM)Aponthis [Not TC] Wrote:
(08-01-2016, 02:54 PM)Smitleyjd Wrote: I'm not a girl, but for the right price...

5 dollars is 5 dollars.

(08-01-2016, 03:20 PM)Aponthis [Not TC] Wrote:

5 dollars is 5 dollars.

My price is not monetary.
(08-01-2016, 02:16 PM)Hugh Jass [TC] Wrote: Im a pretty girl (*O3-)/~*kiss*

[Image: qxcQcTu.jpg]
No, Hugh, we've been through this; you wear dresses, that doesn't assign an automatic pass into a gender category.
(08-01-2016, 07:29 PM)Mangö[T♠C] Wrote:
(08-01-2016, 02:16 PM)Hugh Jass [TC] Wrote: Im a pretty girl (*O3-)/~*kiss*

[Image: qxcQcTu.jpg]
No, Hugh, we've been through this; you wear dresses, that doesn't assign an automatic pass into a gender category.

Actually,now a days literally anything will become an excuse to change genders.

(My generation is fucked.)
@"NrT [TC]" is a master baiter
@"Mangö[T♠C]" dont tell him who to identify as! what century are you living in gawsh.
The following 2 users Like mauii [TC]'s post:
  • Hugh Jass [T, nert [tc]