Rejected aponthis...?
Name of Staff Member: Aponthis
SteamID: Steam Community :: Aponthis
Server this happened on: Team-Cream.com | 24/7 Hightower | No Minis | Inst. Respawn
Date and Time: 7/27/2016 11:40~11:56
Description of abuse: Admin Muted and Gagged certain players, like me, for using racial slurs but did not mute and gag other players for doing the same, implying he has a personal vendetta for me. He attempted to bribe me to stop kicking/banning another fellow player, and told me to file a ban request for myself. 

[Image: ynKJ69j.png]

[Image: zm2GUyC.png]

<-- Proof.

Thank you all, have a nice day.
Alrighty this is interesting,so.

1.Admin muted and gagged certain players.

I do not have the power to do so.

2.Bribe me to stop kicking/banning his girlfriend

The chat in question is this as he did not properly post his image

https://gyazo.com/b9d9ad2247c1eb099b2dcd53555fee83

I was completely bullshitting,I did not expect he would take this seriously.

Told him to file a ban request for himself.

He was spamming me telling me to ban him,find someone else to ban him,etc.I gave him what he wanted,while of course this may have been rash,he was spamming the hell out of me and I felt like getting this over with.

Was in chat with Hamel,if another side to the story is needed.
Hi, thanks for making a complaint, the thing is, I'm the mod who was responsible for the gag here, and i did gag a few people before you, i might have forgotten to gag other people who were spamming or saying a racial slur.

also, i was there for the whole time, you ask to get kick and ban, then you started to spamming chat and racial slur, which is both against our rules. chat log : 
https://team-cream.gameme.com/player_his...hat/134900 

i dont think blackmail will be on your side on this, plus it was a non tc staff, he have no extra power on the server.

if admin have any question about this, feel free to contact me
[Image: poutine-banner.jpg]
i think my only question is wtf is this not its own thread so i can bask in its gloriousness

edit: made it it's own thread
(07-28-2016, 12:24 AM)mauii [TeamCream] Wrote: i think my only question is wtf is this not its own thread so i can bask in its gloriousness

mfw when vip doesn't mean i can admin aboose
soooo, kinda reminds me of this... Undecided
[Image: ULM4YCr.jpg]
I don't understand like 90% of what's going on here. So let me just cover a few things.

> Kinetic is known among staff to continuously spawn camp Hightower's 2 out of 3 exits. In fact just a few hours before whatever happened here, I was in the server and issued a warning on her. While spawncamping is not against our rules, it is a guideline.

> Aponthis is not a staff member. He is a valued regular, etc, but he does not have the power or authority to officially "punish" anyone on the server. So it's not admin abuse. Sorry Apon. 

> Male Stripper, as humans, we are not omniscient in our servers. Some people will get away with being racist simply because we are not there. Our rule also allows some wiggle room when it comes to language. The official wording is "intentional or malicious racism/bigotry." Your chat is worthy of a 2 week ban, a ban that you seemed to be looking to get.

> Also, whiteknights dont get laid:
[Image: f5535fe780.png]

Hamel your call
Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban Ban.

I'm sorry was I too excited about something again?
"Semper Ardens"

[Image: fdNXruF.jpg]
(07-28-2016, 08:50 AM)mauii [TeamCream] Wrote: > Also, whiteknights dont get laid:
[Image: f5535fe780.png]

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: 148831_172507842777882_4041983_n.jpg?oh=...e=57CE1EF8]
I'm pretty sure this guy won't even remember to come back and try to back up his story,but uh,this was a nice experience.
Holy crap, can we ban him for sheer audacity? Cause otherwise he might kick us off the team!
(07-28-2016, 01:18 PM)Wolf =[TC]= Wrote: Holy crap, can we ban him for sheer audacity? Cause otherwise he might kick us off the team!

Am I gonna get kicked off admin?

pls wolf no
idk he might come back - ive seen him a bunch under the name poutine virgin, does that ring any bells for anyone?
(07-28-2016, 02:22 PM)mauii [TeamCream] Wrote: idk he might come back - ive seen him a bunch under the name poutine virgin, does that ring any bells for anyone?

Ye,also sand in spaghietieiee is another name of his,usually always on with Kinetic,the white knight that he is.
(me right now)

ROLF !
(07-28-2016, 05:19 PM)(Qc)hamel194[TC] Wrote: ROLF !

uh hamel? You mean ROFL? xd
And this... this is a masterpiece :3
[img=0x100]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/d9/Flag_of_Canada_%28Pantone%29.svg/1200px-Flag_of_Canada_%28Pantone%29.svg.png[/img]
lmao, possibly a new favorite thread right here boys and girls
for now on, i #blameaponthis
(07-28-2016, 05:29 PM)(Qc)hamel194[TC] Wrote: for now on, i #blameaponthis

oh dear.
Just to recap:

Aponthis != "Admin"
Aponthis, the verdict is not guilty for admin abuse, however the court finds you guilty of a misdemeanor count of "Feeding the Troll". You are hereby sentenced to 5 hours of community service, seeding the TC server of your choice.

Hamel != "Admin"
Hamel, the court hereby issues you a commendation, for managing to stop the racial abuse and micspamming without needing to gag everyone on the server. We find you guilty of one count of "Possession of Common Sense". You are hereby sentenced to serve as moderator for no less than one year, with no possibility of parole.

Male Stripper, you are charged with being too bloody lazy to hit the disconnect button from our servers. Instead, you tried every other way of being removed without having to do the physical labor yourself. How do you plead?