Houston, We Have A Problem.
[Image: ompx4LL.jpg]
First introduction that has made me chuckle in quite a while +1
Nice to have you around! Seems like despite your self-professed challenges or flaws, you still have quite a sense of humor. Appreciate yourself for that since it's a rare combination.

Hope to see you around soon.
[Image: 2608_101.png]
Hey Aponthis, nice to see you made an introductory post, and definitely glad to have you around. I personally think you're a pretty good player, and you can only get better with time, right?

side-note: I like your sense of humor, it reminds me of my own - dark, but in a cheeky/fun sort of way.
[Image: 148831_172507842777882_4041983_n.jpg?oh=...e=57CE1EF8]
Woah. Anger management issues? Then divorced parents? Man I feel really bad for you
Anyways, you made an introduction, which is better than what I did. Tongue
Welcome, beautiful nerd that play video games online on the internets with other people who are also on the internets playing video games online
[img=0x100]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/d9/Flag_of_Canada_%28Pantone%29.svg/1200px-Flag_of_Canada_%28Pantone%29.svg.png[/img]
(06-16-2016, 05:32 PM)rekt xdddddddddddddddddddddddddd Wrote:
(06-16-2016, 02:52 PM)Nert [TC] Wrote: Woah. Anger management issues? Then divorced parents? Man I feel really bad for you
Anyways, you made an introduction, which is better than what I did. Tongue
Welcome, beautiful nerd that play video games online on the internets with other people who are also on the internets playing video games online

Yeah,I mean I go to classes to deal with it,but the divorced parents didn't hit me too hard since it happened when I was really young,only thing that sucked is that my dad moved to Iowa,but he's happy there and married so I'm happy,I'm actually visiting him tomorrow so might not be on tomorrow,maybe I will who knows.

Oh okay, Good luck and have fun! Big Grin
[img=0x100]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/d9/Flag_of_Canada_%28Pantone%29.svg/1200px-Flag_of_Canada_%28Pantone%29.svg.png[/img]