Team Cream Minecraft 2.0
So in my free time today, I'm going to be making our plugin server brand new. Meaning:

- downloading and saving current world file to my ext HDD for use in the future and for posterity. 
- removing all the current "plugin" server files from filezilla
- starting up a brand new world utilizing the new 1.9 update ( click here for info on it )

I will write here with further updates throughout the day. I am most likely going to be keeping it completely vanilla until I figure out what plugins are out there for 1.9, so that might be a bit as any plugins will most likely need to be updated by the developers.

It will be a vanilla free for all with pvp enabled, so team up wisely! I might also be creating three "teams" for our TC users: 2 teams that are "at war" and the third one for people who want to abstain from pvp. 

Maybe next weekend we can host a Hunger Games Event!

Comment below with any ideas, any volunteers for mods/admins, and any knowledge you have about current plugins.
The following 4 users say Thank You to mauii [TC] for this post:
  • s h i i b o i, Mongo {TC}, chesh❣{tc}, (Qc)hamel194
i call first ! ehehe

also, wold edit would be a good thing, so if we want to build something for an event or anything, it would be much, much easier, very much
[Image: poutine-banner.jpg]
What about the whole spawn palace thing where's that gonna be o.O 
But totally vanilla is awesome if you need help managing it I don't mind helping I like minecraft and I wish people would keep playing so it's not empty a ton xD then my hotel shall flourish :3
If there's war I call Switzerland Wink i like neutral until I'm not...hue hue
[img=0x560]http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/375/737/8d7.gif[/img]
I mean, we could build the spawn. With my building skills, it can be a giant dirt shack!
(02-29-2016, 04:59 PM)AERK [TC} Wrote: I mean, we could build the spawn. With my building skills, it can be a giant dirt shack!

Ah a fellow dirt hut builder like myself!
so apparently my minecraft account was stolen (this guy took it)
idek what is happening, but im going to try getting it back lol
what breed of neckbeard steals a minecraft account for a lets play. 

but plan is still on track - i would of course want simple things like worldedit, but we'll have to wait till it updates to 1.9

edit: apparently it was a russian kid. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4WCVLGDQ-M
How did you even find this kid?
#Don't Steal a girl's Minecraft account
oh that's funny Big Grin
yeah im rofl-ing over here
"Removed Herobrine"

Does this mean we got rid of the guy who spread millions of sheep on our shit?
yep they banned that b*stard
sorry it took so long to get this going - i thought it was going to be a little faster but i ran into a few hiccups both avoidable and not - chose the seed, am now switching over to new world. you can try it out tomorrow (or tonight if youre still up)

Im considering doing a whitelist, what are your ideas on that? (for those who do not know, a whitelist means that only people we approve can join)
(03-01-2016, 12:09 AM)maui [тc] Wrote: sorry it took so long to get this going - i thought it was going to be a little faster but i ran into a few hiccups both avoidable and not - chose the seed, am now switching over to new world. you can try it out tomorrow (or tonight if youre still up)

Im considering doing a whitelist, what are your ideas on that? (for those who do not know, a whitelist means that only people we approve can join)

Whitelists tend to work better as it stops random greifers/trolls from constantly joining, although it is a bit of a pain to constantly add people to the list from my experience.
I dont mind spending time adding people to it so thats not a con for me, but yeah i understand. considering it wont have ANY protection plugins, i think its the way to go, but id like to get others opinions.

btw its up -- minecraft2.team-cream.com

edit: I will be using olli972 in game until i get my other account(s) back - so if you see that name, its me Smile
(03-01-2016, 12:53 AM)maui [тc] Wrote: I dont mind spending time adding people to it so thats not a con for me, but yeah i understand. considering it wont have ANY protection plugins, i think its the way to go, but id like to get others opinions.

btw its up -- minecraft2.team-cream.com

edit: I will be using olli972 in game until i get my other account(s) back - so if you see that name, its me Smile

Nice
i see rebound joined last night : ) First one looks like he has a head start on you all

Just for future knowledge, you spawn in at x 103, y 73, z 256  -- so if you need to meet up with someone joining, thats where to go
Amplified map? YAAAAAS
So, it's not whitelist?
it will be
if everyone can write their EXACT minecraft names HERE that would be great

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Revive Minecraft Events Jerk [TC] 2 901 10-18-2016, 12:40 AM
Last Post: HughJass|TC|
  First TC Minecraft Couple?? Notz [TC] 17 4,121 08-29-2016, 03:20 PM
Last Post: Big Boi ツ[TC]#GodMode
  minecraft new server thread (formally interest?) mauii [TC] 28 7,505 08-27-2016, 02:55 PM
Last Post: mauii
  Minecraft v 1.9.2 mangö (2) 2 1,156 03-30-2016, 10:41 PM
Last Post: mauii