the void hasn't eaten me yet.
Sorry I haven't been around a lot lately.

I know I just kinda vanished, but I am on every now and again.  I've just been struggling.  Mainly with the game. ever since I started TF2 nearly 2 years ago, I really haven't improved.I've tried pretty much every class, and well, I'm shit with all of them.  Even Catbert tried to help me as engie, and I still don't feel as if I'm any better than I was before.

I've been at a loss for what to do.  I've tried venturing out, giving up my old mains, but for one, I don't go on any other servers than maybe Parkour Fortress and TC servers (I've been told to more or less 'fuck off you useless shit' too many times).  So I guess I just go back to my old mains.  I hope to get on more as I know, I'm barely on (and am surprised I haven't been kicked because of inactivity).

If anything, I've recently been around dodgeball a bit more.  Though even there, I can't do all that great (my machine is the problem here.  even on low settings I lag)

So yeah.  That is a thing.

just lettin ya know I ain't dead........yet.
:3  we wub yous anyways  :3
you may be a "fuck off you useless shit", but you're OUR "fuck off you useless shit"
also you're a DJ and that is awesome Big Grin
I've being playing for a couple of years(6-7) and I main Pyro. I had a declick in the last year about how to play soldier so you're not a lost cause Wink
(01-09-2016, 07:06 PM)Chaosdynasty [TC] Wrote: Sorry I haven't been around a lot lately.

I know I just kinda vanished, but I am on every now and again.  I've just been struggling.  Mainly with the game. ever since I started TF2 nearly 2 years ago, I really haven't improved.I've tried pretty much every class, and well, I'm shit with all of them.  Even Catbert tried to help me as engie, and I still don't feel as if I'm any better than I was before.

I've been at a loss for what to do.  I've tried venturing out, giving up my old mains, but for one, I don't go on any other servers than maybe Parkour Fortress and TC servers (I've been told to more or less 'fuck off you useless shit' too many times).  So I guess I just go back to my old mains.  I hope to get on more as I know, I'm barely on (and am surprised I haven't been kicked because of inactivity).

If anything, I've recently been around dodgeball a bit more.  Though even there, I can't do all that great (my machine is the problem here.  even on low settings I lag)

So yeah.  That is a thing.

just lettin ya know I ain't dead........yet.

I think the problem here is you've dipped your hand into too many classes without investing enough time into them. You just got to be consistent. Just pick 1 or 2 classes to constantly play. Maybe 1 offensive class and 1 support. In my opinion, I'd pick soldier and medic. So pretty much, just pick like 1 class and keep playing it until you feel you're competent enough and then move on to another class. 

I used to main engi and once I thought I was good enough, I moved to soldier, then heavy, etc.

If you want some 1 on 1, send me a message through the forums and we can find an empty server to practice on.
[Image: giphy.gif]
TC LEGEND
"+0 for now" - SwagJuice [TC] AKA "The One"
Actually Swag, going back to my old mains is medic, engie and heavy.  mainly cause I can't aim for shit XD.  I have a pattern on Goldrush.  RED I go Engie, and BLU I switch to Medic.  I have really only played heavy a few times back during the gun mettle update, but I did okay with that (well, with a competent medic anyway)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Coughs into the void Bob1st [TC] 5 346 04-03-2020, 05:07 PM
Last Post: Bitterbrush117 [TC] #JustPlay