Hey it's 3D
Hey guys, I just wanted to put this up here because it feels like the right time.  also i might forget...

Thank you to everyone for the kind words on my app, and I can't wait to see you online  8)

Well, I started playing tf2 and instantly found I was horrible with every class. I was too clumsy to play
spy or sniper, too scared to play heavy or scout, and too ineffective with engie and medic, and there were enough
soldier players to flood the state of Idaho. Then I discovered pyro, and pyro was my least worst class. Things got
old quickly playing CTI and KOTH, and one day my friend showed me tfdb. So my dodgeballing was born and 
bred on intox, until I left. After that I hopped servers for months until I found Team Cream. I instantly was 
happy being around the players who joined the server, and to this day have not found a single toxic person
on any of TC's servers. I love it here and I hope this community continues to grow and I'd love to help
in any way.  

Now, about me. I moved to Canada from Europe while pretty young, but it's so much better here. I love
skiing, paintball, hiking and writing, and of course; tf2. I make crappy games as a side project and currently
go to university. I like the color purple and I love dogs and hate cats. 

TL;DR : I am a bad tf2 player that discovered Team Cream, I love it! Thank you all for being amazing!
The following 2 users say Thank You to 3DCat .tc for this post:
  • car--, Daisies
oh my goodness you should share some of the games you make here, that would be cool to see Smile
i'm glad you've had a non toxic experience - good to see we're keeping it to a dull roar haha

"enough soldiers to flood Idaho" lol i cant
One of the like 10 cats in TC and he says " I love dogs and hate cats"
Well thank you for all kind words about us at tc here same to you person wise and indeed yes share some of those games.

(12-18-2015, 01:42 AM)Strange 3D Cat Wrote: ... and there were enough soldier players to flood the state of Idaho...
Yo, why dis foo be trippin on Idaho!? You best step up if you got something to say, son...

paintball ? PAINTBALL !!!! Dude, you juste level up for me Tongue
[Image: poutine-banner.jpg]
Paintball is fun, went when i was 11, thought it was fun even though i was an idiot and didnt wear gloves
The games I make are little RPG Maker experiments for my youngest brother, since he doesn't have many friends and is bored all the time. I would share them but you guys seem to think they are good haha

And yes, Nazi, gloves are a good Idea for paintball. 

Mango I only trash talk the soldier players because I can't kill a single one <3
Not really seeing the whole "3D" part about you but apparently Mango isnt a real mango so, eh. *shrugs* Hullo anyway.

Also I dont remember paintballs hurting my hands that much when I played it.
(12-19-2015, 01:08 AM)Hugh Jass Wrote: Not really seeing the whole "3D" part about you but apparently Mango isnt a real mango so, eh. *shrugs* Hullo anyway.

Also I dont remember paintballs hurting my hands that much when I played it.

Yea.. well.. well I don't see the "Hugh" part about you! 
No but really, it stemmed from an old inside joke. 

When you get hit in the fingers or the back of your hand, it will hurt. Not as much as your back, that's the absolute
worst.
Wooo-wooooooot!  Hello 3D Cat.  Seen you around the servers plenty enough to recognize that there should be a "Cats v. everyone else" game at some point.  I think we have enough players.
paintball+ -30 + not so warm glove= no feel in those hand for 30 min, and by no felling, i mean really no feeling xD
[Image: poutine-banner.jpg]
(12-20-2015, 12:35 AM)Battle Cat Stevens [TC] Wrote: Wooo-wooooooot!  Hello 3D Cat.  Seen you around the servers plenty enough to recognize that there should be a "Cats v. everyone else" game at some point.  I think we have enough players.

i endorse this to the nth degree
(12-21-2015, 12:42 AM)mauiihan Wrote:
(12-20-2015, 12:35 AM)Battle Cat Stevens [TC] Wrote: Wooo-wooooooot!  Hello 3D Cat.  Seen you around the servers plenty enough to recognize that there should be a "Cats v. everyone else" game at some point.  I think we have enough players.

i endorse this to the nth degree

I'd be down for this
we'll need to get a cat roster
I'm a crazy cat person.  Why not?
[Image: Christmas%20Sig.jpg]
CAT. (^_−)−☆
[img=0x560]http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/375/737/8d7.gif[/img]
(12-22-2015, 04:58 PM)Cheshire Cat {TC} Wrote: CAT. (^_−)−☆
☆−(−_^) Non-Cat!
just a reminder that because of 3d cat, we had cat vs wolf tc event where drunk me talked about feminism on stream
(11-22-2016, 10:32 PM)Mauii [тc] Wrote: just a reminder that because of 3d cat, we had cat vs wolf tc event where drunk me talked about feminism on stream

I see i've served my purpose. Can die in peace now.