pancakes A.K.A. your favorite food
I dunno. Maybe? You like dead girls too?
But do they make pancake-shaped breakfast cereals? 
No!
The waffle (and french toast) reign supreme!

Think about it. Waffles have neat little pockets perfectly designed to hold syrup, chocolate chips, berries, etc while pancakes just have the syrup go whilly-nilly and soak into the pancake (ew). Waffles can be crispy. I like crispy. Have you ever had a crispy pancake? What about the little bits of egg batter from french toast that gets cooked in the skillet and just adds a pow-wang-ting crisp to that golden-brown goodness. Oh and stuffed french toast? Pancakes are inferior and you know it. 
[Image: 121519_101.png][Image: bR4be0E.png]
I feel like I'm going to get prosecuted for not picking a side but I like both equally,Pancakes are a great breakfast but waffles are a really good snack to eat at any time.

But here's the missing link:CEREAL ABOVE ALL ELSE,BOW TO THE BOWL FILLED WITH EVERYTHING YOUR PANCAKES AND WAFFLES CAN'T ACCOMPLISH
the word waffles reminds me of the word snuffles and theyre both fun to say
while all I got for pancakes are puncake and puns are pretty swanky so tied ha ha waffles for the winner at dinner
[img=0x560]http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/375/737/8d7.gif[/img]
(06-18-2016, 04:17 AM)cheshire cat tc #vacation Wrote: the word waffles reminds me of the word snuffles and theyre both fun to say
while all I got for pancakes are puncake and puns are pretty swanky so tied ha ha waffles for the winner at dinner

Sik rhyme