• Will you seed our game servers when able? yes
  • Have you connected to our Discord? no
  • Did a [TC] member refer you, and if so, who? Mac [TC]
  • How did you find us? community server listings 
  • Which TC server do you play on the most? hightower

Player Information (fill in all that apply):
  • Steam ID  (required, STEAM_0:X:XXXXXX): finneganelias
  • Battlenet Tag:
  • Any other game IDs that you'd like to share (such as Riot, Relic, Epic)?
  • Your Age: 17
  • Do you use voice communication? yes 

Gaming Information:

We play a large variety of games, including but not limited to Team Fortress 2, Counter-Strike, Overwatch, Age of Empires II, Killing Floor, Unreal Tournament, league of Legends, etc.
What games do you like to play? TF2, CSGO, DirtyBomb
Have you played on any of our servers? yes
What games are you interested in trying out? free ones 
Tell us some good experiences you've had as part of the Team Cream community: too many to remember, just having fun and interesting tf2 battles with people

Membership:

Team Cream members are held to a high standard as they represent the community and are involved in the decision process for the direction that we, as a team, move towards. As such, involvement, activity and following the community rules are requirements for membership.
Tell us a bit about your previous/current community involvement: i play nearly every day on the hightower server
What fun memories do you have with Team Cream? too many to remember
Why do you want to be a member? I felt that i play so much that I should become a member 

Feedback and Additional Information:
  • Do you have any other feedback about our community to give?
  • Any other info we should know before considering your application? I have a history of being an admin on other game servers so I understand the concept of what is wrong / right and how to handle situations in an appropriate manner 
The following 1 user Likes MEHrehk's post:
  • Mangö[TC]
I like merektd, solid player and not bad in chat +1
(͡°(͡°(͡°(͡°(͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)͡°)͡°)͡°)͡°)͡°)
The following 1 user Likes Moosekahuna [TeeCee]'s post:
  • MEHrehk
Hightower
https://www.team-cream.com/forum/thread-2561.html
Hmm I've seen you before but never really knew you much. Well I can trust Mac to find some good people to become members, and you seem pretty chill. +1
Hue
The following 1 user Likes Rare Spygineer [TC]'s post:
  • MEHrehk
(08-14-2017, 09:16 PM)Rare Spygineer [TC] Wrote: Hmm I've seen you before but never really knew you much. Well I can trust Mac to find some good people to become members, and you seem pretty chill. +1

You should really reconsider who you trust and why. Oh right. Merektd has always been an amazing person and i'm glad he's here. He would make a great addition to the TC community!
+1
Mac? Where?
The following 1 user Likes Mac [TC]'s post:
  • MEHrehk
(08-18-2017, 07:04 PM)Mac [TC] Wrote:
(08-14-2017, 09:16 PM)Rare Spygineer [TC] Wrote: Hmm I've seen you before but never really knew you much. Well I can trust Mac to find some good people to become members, and you seem pretty chill. +1

You should really reconsider who you trust and why. Oh right. Merektd has always been an amazing person and i'm glad he's here. He would make a great addition to the TC community!
+1
b I think your trustworthy enough Wink
Hue
hey you got some good support from our community so far
we're gonna try to reach out to you and get to know you before we come to a decision Smile
(09-09-2017, 07:31 PM)mAuii [TC] Wrote: hey you got some good support from our community so far
we're gonna try to reach out to you and get to know you before we come to a decision Smile

Alright awesome! Look forward to it!
Hey,thanks for sticking with us so long as we considered your application. I'm sorry to say that we are rejecting this app for the time being, we are simply not seeing enough activity and community involvement. We would be happy to see you around more and if you would ever like to later you are welcome to reapply.
[Image: 8d7.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rejected Member Application for Dawg Proffesor Dog 11 448 09-30-2017, 07:58 PM
Last Post: Kbredeson [TC]
  Accepted me member please quote (2) 10 549 09-09-2017, 07:22 PM
Last Post: creamy
  Rejected i want to be a member of the best cream team ever! {Ted} :3 6 360 08-16-2017, 07:54 PM
Last Post: mAuiihan [TC]
  Accepted I want to become a Team-Cream member Mr. Box [TC] 15 818 08-16-2017, 07:48 PM
Last Post: creamy