0 0%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Accepted Finally :p
Rules and Community Info:
  • Do you agree with our server rules? Yes
  • Will you seed our game servers when able? Yes
  • Have you connected to our Discord? Yes,  OG on discord
  • Did a [TC] member refer you, and if so, who? A lot of people.... but Geode was the first <3
  • How did you find us? G O L D R U S H
  • Which TC server do you play on the most? G O L D R U S H

Player Information (fill in all that apply):
  • Steam ID  (required, STEAM_0:X:XXXXXX): STEAM_0:0:54295017
  • Battlenet Tag: XXPAVEMENTXX #1676
  • Any other game IDs that you'd like to share (such as Riot, Relic, Epic)? 2 League accounts- ayenalpowerpunch, XXPAVEMENTXX. 
  • Your Age: oof   
  • Do you use voice communication? Yea

Gaming Information:

We play a large variety of games, including but not limited to Team Fortress 2, Counter-Strike, Overwatch, Age of Empires II, Killing Floor, Unreal Tournament, league of Legends, etc.
What games do you like to play? Any MOBA 
Have you played on any of our servers? Si
What games are you interested in trying out? Unreal tourney?
Tell us some good experiences you've had as part of the Team Cream community: Tsnk aka sink pocketed me on Goldrush went 100-20. I used to be rank 30ish untill it died.

Membership:

Team Cream members are held to a high standard as they represent the community and are involved in the decision process for the direction that we, as a team, move towards. As such, involvement, activity and following the community rules are requirements for membership.
Tell us a bit about your previous/current community involvement: I used to be in HG aka Hellsgamers for about 2 years but people I like left soooo I left.. pretty much the reason why I didn't immediately apply.
What fun memories do you have with Team Cream? FYI I STARTED TEAM HELLO? CREAM HELLO? meme cuz i have a shity mic and I sound monotone as fuck.
Why do you want to be a member? Tbh I just want to use members chat in discord.

Feedback and Additional Information:
  • Do you have any other feedback about our community to give?  Thank god for finally changing app form because the old one is super out dated like no one uses fucking mumble.
  • Any other info we should know before considering your application? Look at that SEXY JOIN DATE
                                                (2 year anniversary) I was going to do it at the same exact time but i forgot :/ 
Quote:
My dream goes wandering, or in dreams I wander...
The following 3 users Like Pavement's post:
  • Notz [TC], chesh❣{tc}, Mangö[TC]
yay! + 5
I don't know a lot about pavement as I didn't play on the goldrush server even when it was still alive, but the first thing that stands out to me is typing "oof" as their age. Come on dude, step it up!
(͡°(͡°(͡°(͡°(͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)͡°)͡°)͡°)͡°)͡°)
Pavementttttt +1
Very nice guy and definitely frequents the tc discord
(added poll)
[Image: 8d7.gif]
too young for us

+1 m8 Tongue
[Image: poutine-banner.jpg]
I like Pavement and think he deserves my +1, but age is something we consider in general. If you do not want your age to be public information, I suggest PMing the senior admins your age just so the people who decide on member applications know.
[Image: 212457_101.png]
[Image: rSfDo6a.png]
Cool guy. Fun to hang out with. 1/10.

+1
sig·na·ture

ˈsiɡnəCHər,ˈsiɡnəˌCHo͝or/
+100000000000000000000000000000000000000
cool guy that is a god yeah finally gosh
[Image: 34ac8de48a.jpg]
I give my full hearted +1 to this app. I think this is one of the final old goldrush regulars who has not yet become a TC member.

AGE??? PAVEMENT HELLO?????
+1
 thank you for carrying me and car Big Grin
AGE???? .............. of EMPIRES???               jk heres a hint tho......  I have my drivers license Tongue
Quote:
My dream goes wandering, or in dreams I wander...
took you way to long  
+1
k
+1 Took you long enough.
Finally.

+1
[Image: 2d01dfd9ce03088a10f166c20325a3c4.png]
(08-06-2017, 02:05 AM)Pavement Wrote: AGE???? .............. of EMPIRES???               jk heres a hint tho......  I have my drivers license Tongue

oh, you're obviously 12 in your state/province of residence. You should be able to legally drink next year! Big Grin
RIP mumble.  Easy +1
yes, welcome
[Image: poutine-banner.jpg]
Welcome to TC Pavement, its been a long time coming!
Hi Pavement congrats on getting accepted to Team Cream! Ask one of the members to invite you into the official [TC] members steam group. In a few hours you should be able to "tag up" if not please contact a admin and for any farther questions ask anyone of our members. Welcome aboard!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/membersTC